4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Esoterika [v0.2a] [Inkshade]

Download compressed Android port v0.2a

Pixeldrain | | Workupload
(210 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
Updated my port to v0.2a

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Seems like the whole game is to get MC to be cucked. I mean we play as the MC, why does dev think we the players like to get cuck...:cautious:

KIV for now. If this game is purely having a loser MC, will probably never play it

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hm...Could someone tell me, is this your typical "smug afrobro with horse dick steals your chick" type of story or nah? Dunno if it's worth downloading or nah, since cliches like the one in previous sentence are just a waste of time for me.
New developer... Good Luck I'm sure you will avoid everything anyone feels is cliche on this forum. I went to your thread looked at the pics and decided 2 out of the 5 women in the title banner look a little fat and a little old for my tastes, yet I didn't feel the need to bring negativity to your thread about something I don't like and may not even be a correct assumption.

Point is if you see something that's not to your personal sexual tastes it is better to just move on. Hell I hope he does have a chance to "steal" the chick as one of the choices you as the player can make in Esoterika. Even if it's an option I will try both routes to see where both paths stories lead.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Seems like the whole game is to get MC to be cucked. I mean we play as the MC, why does dev think we the players like to get cuck...:cautious:

KIV for now. If this game is purely having a loser MC, will probably never play it
There is an NTR warning at the front page, dunno what else you need to know in order to stay away then.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
New developer... Good Luck I'm sure you will avoid everything anyone feels is cliche on this forum. I went to your thread looked at the pics and decided 2 out of the 5 women in the title banner look a little fat and a little old for my tastes, yet I didn't feel the need to bring negativity to your thread about something I don't like and may not even be a correct assumption.

Point is if you see something that's not to your personal sexual tastes it is better to just move on. Hell I hope he does have a chance to "steal" the chick as one of the choices you as the player can make in Esoterika. Even if it's an option I will try both routes to see where both paths stories lead.
Lol:)

I was writing about cliche stuff way before I got dev badge)
The whole point was to ask people if it's worth the download or not and if it has that overused NTR plotline or not)

It's ironic how you've seen what was totally neutral(it was a question, ffs) in negative light yet accuse me of bringing negativity)

Not cool, mate)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Lol:)

I was writing about cliche stuff way before I got dev badge)
The whole point was to ask people if it's worth the download or not and if it has that overused NTR plotline or not)

It's ironic how you've seen what was totally neutral(it was a question, ffs) in negative light yet accuse me of bringing negativity)

Not cool, mate)
"is this your typical "smug afrobro with horse dick steals your chick" type of story or nah?

Is a Neutral statement in your eyes? :rolleyes:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
"is this your typical "smug afrobro with horse dick steals your chick" type of story or nah?

Is a Neutral statement in your eyes? :rolleyes:
It is a question. Question about the game that I haven't tried out, whether it has that thing or not)

Anyway, this won't go anywhere and I don't need to explain myself)
Cheers.

Feb 16, 2022
Jesus man, I don't get tired of seeing Celest, excellent design. I love the update, but I didn't like that Cedrid jumped so quickly to help her just to fuck Celest. I was hoping he to be a real friend (as real as a friend can be in a NTR game) to the MC, and the thing with Celest was developed more with occasional encounters and sexual tension, not him going consciously for Celest even though he knows his friend likes her.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes