VN - Ren'Py - Esports Lust [v1.1] [Smooth Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sephiroth93

Game feels like a dragged-out novel and has quantity over quality. Mc feels too dull imo as well.

It's more than 1 gig for 0.1 version so I expected at least one good scene and there was nothing. Quite a shame as it has decent looking graphics.

Perhaps the game can be good in future as premise is interesting however as it is now, it feels like you just played the usual trope setup of bitchy roommate, submissive girl and some random girl that is puddle deep at best in terms of character development.

Not rating 1 as the girls are quite hot at least and in long run the game can improve with time , as it is now it's a flashy looking demo without any content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shikharisfree

Early version but optimistic concept

Pros -

- Like the girls , unique and different body types so pretty hot.
    - Liked the ability to have routes and scenes based on level , proves game will have good replay value
    - Conversations feel real , not AI generated lol

Cons -
    - Not much sexual content in the current version (0.1)
    - Mc should have a neutral stance too , not just submissive or asshole
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ggregger33

So I guess I'll be the first to rate this one.
    Pro:
    Not bad concept as I have never seen this one before. The renders are ok and the ladies are attractive and well modeled (Aubery is my fav). The writing is not bad and only saw one line that kind of confused me.
    Con:
    The MC looks like a zombie and I understand why the look but it is overly done in my person opinion. The MC comes off as not only week but also week minded. He is the perfect example of a Gama male. I can not see how he will get to a dom even though that looks to be an option in the game.