[R>Artist 2D] Paid Established writer seeking 2D artist for visual novel sprites and scenes

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nosmel

Aug 25, 2021
Project:
Invasion of the Fucktrash - the first game in a planned Fucktrash Invasion Trilogy and a roughly planned Fucktrash Sextilogy. The first third to half or more of the main story beats are written out and waiting for art.

A down on his luck young man finds an alien parasite disguised as a short stacked blonde girl that thinks of nothing but sex and he attempts to keep her for his personal use. Hijinks ensue.

Developer:
Hello! My name is Nosmel and I am a writer on the choose your own adventure erotica site CHYOA and I write a moderately popular story there named H1W1 with 1.8m+ views and 1k+ favorites, among other things there.

I'm planning to branch out to games, starting out with a fairly simple Visual Novel backed on SubscribeStar, eventually working up to bigger scale games with more gameplay elements. I have enough money to commission the entire first game easily with hopes to earn enough from backers to make the second.

Looking for:
A talented 2D artist that can keep up with my insane writing style. Please check out my work on CHYOA to make sure it's something you're into/okay with everything before messaging as I do not hold back with sexual subject matter and this project is already slated to be similar in themes and tone.

Employment Type:
Paid for the first game, could be talked into rev share for future projects if we work well together and you want it.

Work commitment:
The chosen artist will get several months of work for likely few thousand dollars if all goes well. I'm going to pay for small commissions from several artists to decide who to go with.

Preferred method of contact:
Send me a DM here, I am allergic to discord. Show me your craziest samples, I don't need a normal artist and might value versatility over skill for this project, but a high degree of both would be best.

Job Description:
Since it's mostly a visual novel and my writing style requires a ton of strange sex scenes I'm hoping to get a lot of mileage out of each individual image, so reusability or lots of variations on the same shots and poses is a must. Animation experience helpful but not required.

Last edited:

Revveyellow

Dec 7, 2023
gosh i was so exited because your offer seems really good, but i can't lie that i got (more) nauseous (than i already was) reading the blonde girl route of your novel.
I'm sure you'll find an artist quickly in this forum, especially with this good of an offer, so good luck, man!
anime transparent gif i don't remember the name.gif

Reactions: LongJohnnyWalker

Nosmel

Aug 25, 2021
Yeah, that's about the reaction I was expecting overall, that's why I was insisting people read a bit of it first, though nauseous is a little harsh lol

A lot of the weirder themes in H1W1 are going to be pulled back for this project, at least at first, and the writing does most of the heavy lifting, but it will devolve to that type of thing and worse later, so I understand anyone's trepidation at working for me.

Thanks for the interest anyway! Still taking applicants...

• Haha
Reactions: Revveyellow

Revveyellow

Dec 7, 2023
i was already nauseous beforehand, i don't think it was the wooooooorst thing in the world, but it did make my nausea worse.
to be fair, i have a low tolerance for incest, personally. people who like or can deal with that will have less problems working on this, and they're not that hard to find here! don't loose hope
owo.gif

Nosmel

Aug 25, 2021
One more slot open for a paid contest entry submission from a talented artist with good versatility and style! I don't want the other contestants to have to wait too long, so send me a DM soon if you're interested

HajiramadArt

Jan 18, 2024
I'm interested, but I can't send you a DM, I don't quite understand the conditions so I can write to someone, so if you can, DM me, please!

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

Thanks for your time!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote