Mod Ren'Py Estate Dominate - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery & Improvement Mod [v0.36.2] [Henissart]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
302840_Estate_Dominate_Cover.jpg

Updated: 2020/09/02
Game/Creator: Estate: Dominate /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.36.2
Game Version: 0.36
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Estate Dominate!
  • I've added a gallery unlocker to unlock all picture gallery scenes.
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Note: Patreon Edition has all incest and taboo content removed.

Last edited:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
OscarSix

In the first post under the section "features" you mention a option to enable or disable incest. Where do I find this option? I didn't see an option in the preference menu or wasn't asked by your mod like the path-selection in the beginning?

Btw. there is a copy&paste-error in the first post unter "installation": "LeapofFaith-0.1.5c-pc"

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix

In the first post under the section "features" you mention a option to enable or disable incest. Where do I find this option? I didn't see an option in the preference menu or wasn't asked by your mod like the path-selection in the beginning?

Btw. there is a copy&paste-error in the first post unter "installation": "LeapofFaith-0.1.5c-pc"
You should be asked at the beginning same as the path selection. The patreon version has this removed due to patreon TOS. Make sure you are downloading either from the MEGA link or below the post. You are correct, was a copy+paste error. Will fix now

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
You should be asked at the beginning same as the path selection. The patreon version has this removed due to patreon TOS. Make sure you are downloading either from the MEGA link or below the post. You are correct, was a copy+paste error. Will fix now
That was a guess myself, that I somehow ended up with the patreon version of your mod, but I did download it several times and it was always the same result: only the question about the path I would like to play is asked and nothing else.

As a quick solution I solved the problem by using the patch available in the OP of ED here.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
That was a guess myself, that I somehow ended up with the patreon version of your mod, but I did download it several times and it was always the same result: only the question about the path I would like to play is asked and nothing else.

As a quick solution I solved the problem by using the patch available in the OP of ED here.
That is very strange because when I download the mod everything works as expected. Glad you found a solution. I will take a detailed look into the code tonight.

Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
That is very strange because when I download the mod everything works as expected. Glad you found a solution. I will take a detailed look into the code tonight.
Yeah no problem at all, since this simple solution works for me.

It is really weird, since the walkthough part of your mod works just fine.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hello! I assume the mod makes Heather into your sister again, correct? If so, I've noticed that its functioning seem to be intermittent, i.e. sometimes she's being refferred to as sister, and sometimes as old or childhood friend. The mod should be applied correctly as I am being asked wether I want it or not at the beginning.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hello! I assume the mod makes Heather into your sister again, correct? If so, I've noticed that its functioning seem to be intermittent, i.e. sometimes she's being refferred to as sister, and sometimes as old or childhood friend. The mod should be applied correctly as I am being asked wether I want it or not at the beginning.
I did not create the incest content, just added the option to enable or disable it. I will take a look at the script and make any fixes I can find.

Reactions: Loyo and Ekzar

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Thank you, it's understood. Let me know if I can be of assistance, perhaps by reporting the exact sentences where a non-incest expression is used.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thank you, it's understood. Let me know if I can be of assistance, perhaps by reporting the exact sentences where a non-incest expression is used.
Yeh, any reported will save me loads of time, there are dozens of script files for me to check through xD

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Well I do not intend to shouldering you with that burden, for sure, so I will simply write onwards all the sentences I am finding that may warrant correction, then up to you if/how you want to proceed. Please be aware that I'll be starting from after Elisabeth comes home.

Anja: "MC, will you please help your friend serve the soup."

Mistress: "You don't need to to lie to me, I know servitude doesn't come as natural to you as is does to your friend. But do you understand that it should?"

Elisabeth: "He appears to be indiscriminately aroused at all time and around each and every one of us. Including his childhood friend..."

Elisabeth: "He knew I could, and he kept getting harder and harder, even though he was so close to his childhood friend the whole time."

Elisabeth: "It was impossible to overlook how he constantly shifted his pose to bring his... manhood... closer to his defenseless and oblivous friend."

Elisabeth: "And so is hia friend."

Mistress: "Girl, as you can see, your friend will need to be cleaned before Anja can lock him away. Get water and towels."

Mistress: "Stop talking, girl. I don't care how exactly you shrink your friend's penis."

Elisabeth: "Heather will assist you, Anja. This is such a delicate moment for her best friend. Just look how exposed he is."

MC: "My childhood friend's hands on my exposed dick..."

Anja: "*quietly* stay calm. You do not have to touch your friend there."

Anja: "Calm down, MC. Don't make this harder on your friend that it has to be."

Anja: "Everything is fine, Heather. You are doing good. Your friend is calming down for you."

Anja: "Give your friend a little time, I promise you he will go soft."

Mistress: "Girl, has your friend sopped pumping?"

Elisabeth: "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy Anja and your precious little friend lavishing attention on your cock."

Elisabeth: "*whispering*...Ever since I've seen your childhood friend..."

MC: "Anja, I am looking for my friend."

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Actually from that point, it's like the incest patch stopped working, and all the references were made as Heather's just a friend. I am unsure if it's worth the trouble of correcting at this point.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Well I do not intend to shouldering you with that burden, for sure, so I will simply write onwards all the sentences I am finding that may warrant correction, then up to you if/how you want to proceed. Please be aware that I'll be starting from after Elisabeth comes home.

Anja: "MC, will you please help your friend serve the soup."

Mistress: "You don't need to to lie to me, I know servitude doesn't come as natural to you as is does to your friend. But do you understand that it should?"

Elisabeth: "He appears to be indiscriminately aroused at all time and around each and every one of us. Including his childhood friend..."

Elisabeth: "He knew I could, and he kept getting harder and harder, even though he was so close to his childhood friend the whole time."

Elisabeth: "It was impossible to overlook how he constantly shifted his pose to bring his... manhood... closer to his defenseless and oblivous friend."

Elisabeth: "And so is hia friend."

Mistress: "Girl, as you can see, your friend will need to be cleaned before Anja can lock him away. Get water and towels."

Mistress: "Stop talking, girl. I don't care how exactly you shrink your friend's penis."

Elisabeth: "Heather will assist you, Anja. This is such a delicate moment for her best friend. Just look how exposed he is."

MC: "My childhood friend's hands on my exposed dick..."

Anja: "*quietly* stay calm. You do not have to touch your friend there."

Anja: "Calm down, MC. Don't make this harder on your friend that it has to be."

Anja: "Everything is fine, Heather. You are doing good. Your friend is calming down for you."

Anja: "Give your friend a little time, I promise you he will go soft."

Mistress: "Girl, has your friend sopped pumping?"

Elisabeth: "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy Anja and your precious little friend lavishing attention on your cock."

Elisabeth: "*whispering*...Ever since I've seen your childhood friend..."

MC: "Anja, I am looking for my friend."
Thanks, will fix them tonight. Will do a complete script review when the game updates.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Am I right to assume that there isnt an option to unlock the gallery scenes that you havent previously seen ? I downloaded the mod because of the sentence " (WORK IN PROGRESS) I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. " but that doesn't seem the case, doesn't feel like it's in the mod. Or I just havent figured out how to unlock it.

Reactions: Boobookitty fuk