4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Estate_Dominate_Cover.jpg

Overview:
When your parents and their best friend and business partner die in an accident, you and his daughter are suddenly in a precarious financial situation. To outfit their laboratory, your parents relied heavily on loans by the Stern Group. Yet, the medical equipment they were developing is still a prototype with little financial value.

With the prospect of having to drop out of college to find work looming over you, you decide to visit Mrs. von Stern -the CEO of the Stern Group- at her office. Your only hope is for her to take pity on you and defer the loan for a few years. Instead, Mrs. von Stern offers you a deal: If you and your friend serve as household staff at her estate over the summer, the debt will be forgiven.
She only asks one thing of her servants: Total obedience.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-07
Release Date: 2020-09-07
Developer: Henissart - - Henissart -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Patch Installation:

Changelog:

In case reading the overview is too hard and the banner is not enough: this game is all about femdom. Deal with it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Compressed Win/Linux: - -
Compressed Mac: -
Others: ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough - OscarSix Mod -
Wallpapers
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Estate_Dominate_Promo 01.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 02.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 03.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 04.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 05.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 06.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 07.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 08.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 09.jpg Estate_Dominate_Promo 10.jpg screenshot_283.jpg screenshot_285.jpg screenshot_286.jpg screenshot_287.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone, Henissart here, the guy developing this. If you have any questions, let me know. Better yet, get out of here and play!
Oh, and if you end up liking it, please spread the word, hit the like button on the release post here or maybe even write a review. I really need any help I can get with making people aware of the existence of the game.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone, Henissart here, the guy developing this. If you have any questions, let me know. Better yet, get out of here and play!
Ask one of the mods to give you the game dev tag and from the renders of this game all i can say..the Classy Vintage Concept..That I dig!

Reactions: SparX058

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
ughhh i like the story and the setting but why why only make it a novell... i would have much more potential if the house was walkable and some things to discover...
Maybe a bit more like cure my addiction? With repeatable events and some small questing... but plz not just a novell where ppl just click trough ultra fast...

Love the maid and vintage style ^^

Reactions: Renei104

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is this going to be one of those games you wished your parents survived the crash and so you could kill them all over again ? a mean why do they have to serve what there parents left they could have just say fuck it i am not taking your will nor your debt and they could have eaily walked away like real life.

Other then that i saw the render it looks very well done.

But the story dont make sense if the parents died and you know they have debt you can refuse the will, so why even take this road of debt if you could easily just walk away like nothing happend. the debt will be erased if no one accept that will.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
ughhh i like the story and the setting but why why only make it a novell... i would have much more potential if the house was walkable and some things to discover...
Maybe a bit more like cure my addiction? With repeatable events and some small questing... but plz not just a novell where ppl just click trough ultra fast...

Love the maid and vintage style ^^
Personally, I always find walkable VN like games kinda lifeless. You end up clicking around mostly empty screens waiting for something to trigger. There are still plenty games like that I love regardless, but I prefer the more directed style. In the case of Estate : Dominate, it would also clash with the setting. You aren't really supposed to have much freedom after all.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes