EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Eternal_Lust_f95_cover.png

Overview:
Eternal Lust is a visual novel game dealing with both erotic and occult themes surrounding a teenage college student who will encounter numerous challenges in his life. The story progresses as the protagonist gain different kind of abilities that will influence your decisions. There should be no Game Over for every decisions that you count as bad. Well, not unless if you died, in this game, of course. Nevertheless, you have the chance to meet various hot chicks and make love with them as a happy couple for life, turn them as your own personal plaything or a willing strumpet, or even lose them forever to your adversaries. Different choices lead to different outcomes. Thus, different endings. So, will you be able to resist the urge to succumb in the world full of lust or will you embrace it?​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-18
Release Date: 2021-07-18
Developer: NanoVoid Game Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay & Planned features:

Event trigger:

This new version might not be compatible with the last one. You have to delete the previous version and play the game with a fresh start.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: Compressed* - Android*

Extras: - FanSigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

meet_ann_8.png mw_6.png alex_morning_gym_end_2.png dra_lair_1_hd.png ela_move_in_13.png lilintroscene_2.png nad_mc_drink_night_bar_21.png nad_after_sex_night_drink_bj_2.png nad_sauna_5.png zoe_birthday_party_1.png zoe_birthday_party_round_8_7.png

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
This definitely got my attention! Love the creepy Dark Shadows vibe on the title screen...

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'll keep an eye on this and will most likely give the demo a shot when I have a chance; looks pretty interesting so far from what I'm seeing from planned features though. ThunderRob Will most likely also be interested in this one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
With new devs I usually look at their patreon or subscribestar campaigns to get a sense of how the dev feels about the project, and the truthfulness, openness, and value he shows to potential donors, and man, this one is towards the absolute bottom of the pack on all counts. Details below:

His first two goals: $500 a month and he will work more on the game, and $1000 a month to buy better hardware.... He also has a $10000 goal right off the bat.

8 patreon tiers, only $50 and $100 will get walkthroughs. Also the $5 tier gets the game a week late, but the highest tier gets the game a week early. So basically the $5 tier gets the game 2 weeks late and the dev is pretty blatantly trying to manipulate people. If you knew you weren't able to pay $100 a month for a game (because who can?) from a first time dev and didnt read those top two tiers you wouldn't know you were being misled.

It also hints that the gallery might be locked behind a $15 paywall, but only on the Subscribe star. Also the rewards are typed out with different wording between subscribe star and patreon.

There are image rewards but no real specifics as to what they can or can't involve.

Oh and the $2 tier just gives you access to the demo. So if you pay every month youre not getting anything other than updates after the first month.

It also lists two devs, but indicates one of them might not be real? Kinda tricks you into thinking that the game has more chance of being finished and finished more quickly than with the one dev.

Just reeks of shadiness and deception and greed and seems like the game isn't going to be finished. Just be really careful before giving money here IMO, unless the dev heavily edits his campaigns and apologizes for the pretty obviously deceptive marketing.
and to top it off its a blatant copy of a half dozen other corruption games..only the names and places are basically changed...i see the words "abandoned" popped on here in 3 months :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this and will most likely give the demo a shot when I have a chance; looks pretty interesting so far from what I'm seeing from planned features though. ThunderRob Will most likely also be interested in this one.
its done decently..but breaks zero new ground..i dosnt shout..NEW..it shouts ima join the crowd and hopefully blend in..renders are nice except the annoying AF highlight of the character talking..drags yer eyes back and forth..engrish is mild..story is basic rehash we've played before..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, the setup of the story sounds awfully familiar; MC going to college, gets powers to make chicks around him fall for him, or corrupt them? A succubus? Yeah, sounds awfully a lot like what Lily's Curse is already doing xD

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
kinda hard for me to get interested in games lately with models in the foreground and not really interacting with environment. not saying the game is bad btw

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not so sure if I'm keen on the spotlight feature when either the MC or one of the girls is talking I'd rather they both just stay in the foreground rather go into the background, apart from that not bad will keep an eye on this as the females look great cant wait to see more of them.

May 30, 2017
Assumption requires a lack of evidence, I provided a bunch of evidence upon which I based my critique. It also requires me to be saying my judgement is true or certain, which I didn't. I just looked at the campaigns and urged caution.

I respect your attitude of positivity and have seen you defend games from what you deem assumptive criticism a number of times, but that isn't what is happening here. The marketing is deceptive. The tier rewards are incredibly unclear. The value for the customer is low compared to other games' campaigns. Realism, comparison, and valid criticism are not the same as baseless negativity.

I don't want games to fail or to be bad, but I also don't want to see generous people get ripped off. Hopefully the dev sees the list of issues and fixes them, then he will have a better campaign, show he can listen to the community and be more likely to succeed than if no-one said anything. If he doesn't then people are less likely to lose money to a bad investment. I think that either is a good outcome.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes