EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zone banner.png

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0 Hotfix
Language: English
VNBD:
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.6.2 Public): - - - -
Android
(v0.6.2 Public Compressed): - - - -

Extras: Off topic Thread-
Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Russian Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

bwe 31 copy.jpg eee 106 copy.jpg ew 102.png eva 21.jpg ag_10.png 1 (3).jpg bt 20.jpg 1 (5).jpg dr 73 copy.png 1 (14).jpg 1 (13).jpg 1 (4).jpg de 30 copy.png aa_65.png dm 35 copy.png 1 (12).jpg ed 27 copy.jpg ds 15 copy.png 1 (8).jpg 1 (6).jpg dpp 53 copy.png 1 (11).jpg aaw_175.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Caribdis' New Game, the concept has potential, though it feels a bit run overused for the type of game, hopefully it gets outstanding as it goes along. (y)

EDIT: Since preview pics are broken, there's not much I can't say about the graphics here, but I can barely see a right-handed wanker jerking off on the street, no one in this world knows how to play your skin flute as you do. lol

screen.jpg

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I personally prefer Honeyselect. Though it's basically depends upon my mood. Nevermind that but sure Honey select games are story wise far ahead of most Daz3d games. May be cuz it's much more easy with fantasy genre than the daz studio.
Hs has not many Animation for Mf, FF, MM, MMf ,ffm and so on. the DAz i cant say about much. But some Game looks good after :oops:. So would be nice if some animation maker takecare of the animation add on. Like in TES5. ( i have 3k-4 k different ani.)

4.90 star(s) 865 Votes