Mod - Ren'Py - Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lol1104

This is a feature rich mod that has everything you would need for this type of game. I haven't found the need to use walkthroughs or other external guides ever since I started using this.

Overall amazing work. Would recommend 100%!

Been using since 0.4, haven't been disappointed in the slightest.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Klistoff

As usual, a top class mod from Sancho.

All the top class features we've been gifted with previously:
    • Full list of variables affected by choices with comments on paths (ChoiceGuide)
    • Excellent MiniStat pop-out for progress
    • Named saves
    • Separate SanchoGallery so you can still monitor cheevos
    • SanchoCheats for renaming characters and adjusting stats
    • Excellent UI customisation menu (really needed for me on this one)
    • And the list goes on...
    I've got to the point now where I check out VNs if Sancho mods them - SanchoMod is just that good :cool:

(y)(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

Super quality mod. It has everything a player could hope for and then some. Everything is customizable and accessible.
    There are very few modders out there who are as skilled as Sancho1969.

100% recommended
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MikeCE69

This is definitely one of my top 3 games. The way it is written. The humor. The hilarious black and white zoom-ins for you-know-who. It is an amazing game and the entire time I have played it, I swore I wrote it myself because it fits my personality completely. The art style is unique and some complain, but honestly I love it and appreciate the way it was handled. I hope to see more in the future from this developer and cannot thank them enough for this journey!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

virracocha

An absolute MUST play. The AAA of VNs. I could list all the positive qualities of this game from renders, animations, music, sound effects, story, and humour, so I will, they are all of the highest quality, I'm not a big VN fan, but I doubt there is anything else on the market that can compare to Eternum, subjective, I'm sure, but 1 thing that is not subjective is quality, and this game has it from top to bottom.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Greymantle

Once you tried playing with this mod, there is a good chance that playing even such an awesome game as Eternum in its vanilla version would taste flavorless to you. Ministat, ChoiceGuide and all the other features you didn't even know you wanted are brought to you by Sancho, and they make your playthrough even better.

5-stars, just because I can't give 6.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dreamgoat

Sancho is probably the best modder I've ever experienced when it comes to VN and when I even question if I should try a VN if I see Sancho mod it I'll try it out 100% and would have a better experience. If you're looking for premium modding Sancho is your guy he puts a lot of work and passion into his mods and it shows. Thanks Sancho you're the best and keep up the great work. (y)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

WastedTalent

sanchos mods are some of the best I have ever seen. Not downplaying the work of other modders but the mods he makes are definitely in contention for the best of the best. If you haven't already I would definitely suggest trying his mods along with your favorite games/vn's.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lynarmaal

How does this game not have a rating yet?!

Honestly I came here to gush about how amazing this game is so I'll do that here and slap a 5 star on top of that. This is by far the best game I have played here, and I usually don't even like Male Protag but the renders looked great and my god is that an understatement!

The story is really interesting, the visuals are top notch, really like the humor in this game and the music makes it all that much better. I came for the smut but damn this is just amazing even just the story.
    The Protag isn't an airhead (well sometimes but he's new to Eternum) and everyone in this story has a personality and even the characters you aren't supposed to like are well written. The concept is cool, some of the scenes are really hot (The one with Nova in the egypt-like is just... like you know my kinks) and really any scene is either cute, romantic or hilarious.

I hope this game keeps this up and you bet I'll support this for as long as it's even semi-active.

And if anything bad happens to Annie there will be war!

Please, to anyone who stumbles upon this game, it is absolutely worth checking out!