sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Guys, I put "tricked" in brackets because I couldn't find a more suitable word. What I mean is that, except for Nancy, is always Orion that "initiates" the lewd acts, you get what I mean? I've never seen any of the other girls "initiate" the fun. Of course he is just nice and funny with a horny mind, but could be nice to see sometimes the girls suggesting to have some fun, instead of him.
It depends.
Girls like Luna and Annie are naturally shyer, so it would be hard for them to start something. Nova has ADHD, so she can't really focus when nervous (which people usually are when having lewd events with their crushes).
The other girls have been more active:
- Dalia is the one who wants to start the blowjob in her first h-scene
- Penny gives the titjob in her first h-scene
- Alex is the one who turns things lewd during her first h-scene and she's the one getting naked first at the start of her second h-scene, subtly suggesting she wants to get frisky with MC. If you choose her to caress you, she'll do a footjob.

In all those moments, the girls were the ones taking the initiative, even if at least at the beginning.

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Guys, I put "tricked" in brackets because I couldn't find a more suitable word. What I mean is that, except for Nancy, is always Orion that "initiates" the lewd acts, you get what I mean? I've never seen any of the other girls "initiate" the fun. Of course he is just nice and funny with a horny mind, but could be nice to see sometimes the girls suggesting to have some fun, instead of him.
I get your point. MC is often the principal instigator – and I agree it would be hot to have more scenes in which the girls take full initiative. Though I'd note that, while the MC does often make the first move, it's not unilateral of unwarranted. Like in the latest Nova scene; she really wanted to have sex, but felt too fidgety and awkward to actually impose herself; or Alex, who was quite horny but hesitant because she felt gross due to her cold.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
One of the coolest things about Caribdis is his ability to pick great music. I still remember getting goosebumps the first time I listened to this song in the first Annie scene
Agreed! The tracks in Eternum are really good and enjoyable Besides Snake City I also like these and

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Not if you consider the first scene with Nancy in the Roman baths to be a penetration scenes.
But can we consider it as such ?
I don´t think of it as one, but someone might. So far all scenes within Eternum look like warm-up before the main event takes place in real life.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
All first time penetration scenes for the main LI's have happened in real life so far so there's a good chance hers will happen in real life too. :whistle:
I´m expecting it to be in real life too, but I can´t wait for the scenes inside the game. Particularly when we get to the threesomes and stuff, because it will be easier for everyone to gather in a server than to go to eachother´s house.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I´m expecting it to be in real life too, but I can´t wait for the scenes inside the game. Particularly when we get to the threesomes and stuff, because it will be easier for everyone to gather in a server than to go to eachother´s house.
If my theory as to what one of the next lewd scenes is correct, we might witness the game's first threesome as early as next update (Nova-Nancy threesome in the New World)

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
If my theory as to what one of the next lewd scenes is correct, we might witness the game's first threesome as early as next update (Nova-Nancy threesome in the New World)
Pretty sure it's going to be Dalia & Annie irl sex, Calypso something or other in Eternum and then Nova/Nancy something or other in Eternum. First time always seems to be in the real world for everyone and they are the only two left, Calypso hasn't had a scene for a bit and Cari already said four scenes next update and the first three way of some description would be the logical thing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Like an old Romanian saying goes: Drink wine not water. Water tends to rust your insides:KEK:

Which reminds me ROMANIA.WAS.MENTIONED.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IDK man. We'd have not 1 but 2 hot redheads in the same scene. I don't think people will be able to handle that much raw sex appeal. Cari should probably add a disclaimer for all the people with a heart condition, JUST IN CASE:Kappa:
Viwer discretion Horny.jpg

Reactions: BadNewsJimmy

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Pretty sure it's going to be Dalia & Annie irl sex
Well, as far as we can guess, the possible threesome would be Luna/Annie, so it's unlikely that the threesome would be Dalia/Luna, because the very possible potential is Alex/Dalia

Reactions: Dunner

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Does you guy have the full list of every song Caribdis use on this game ? I would like to add it into my playlist to listen when on the road, it just so good.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Well, as far as we can guess, the possible threesome would be Luna/Annie, so it's unlikely that the threesome would be Dalia/Luna, because the very possible potential is Alex/Dalia
I didn't mean Dalia and Annie together, I meant on their own, Luna/Annie will definitely happen, and almost certain one of the last things to happen will be Nancy/Annie.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I didn't mean Dalia and Annie together, I meant on their own, Luna/Annie will definitely happen, and almost certain one of the last things to happen will be Nancy/Annie.
Well, of course in the next update there will be Dalia maybe even Annie, I won't be surprised maybe there will be a scene with a girl from the "others" list.

Rest is questionable, we are just talking about a very possible threesome

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes