MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I get it, what I was saying is that "technically" is allowed, because if they don't interact between each other, is just two girls sharing the same man. But I get where the dev comes from.
Still, it's best to be careful with such content, patreon always finds ways to punish, you underestimate their shitty tricks :Kappa:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Blame the HS2 modders who make the clothes and tailor them for maximum jiggle exposure, and not the devs who have no choice but to make use of them 'cause wardrobe selection ain't that much compared to Daz3D. :HideThePain:
On the plus side, while you have fewer options, the character models don't make you want to gouge your eyes out and jump off a building to escape the body snatcher that have arrived to steal your soul.

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
I am really waiting for CALYPSO.Somehow she turns me on becoz she is a princess in a mysterious world and looks hot as hell.I hope she gets more scenes in the future.Every other girl I wanna bang except Annie,Luna I feel they are cute and should not be sexploited.Alex,Nancy,Penny,Dalia are all hot render and character wise.Hoping to see more of them

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes