bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Blame the HS2 modders who make the clothes and tailor them for maximum jiggle exposure, and not the devs who have no choice but to make use of them 'cause wardrobe selection ain't that much compared to Daz3D. :HideThePain:
To be fair, Daz is even worse with the vacuum packed tits problem. I look forward to the day developers no longer have to rely on these two shitty programs.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Does anyone know what mods/plugins Cari is using to customise Orion?

Even with the entire sideloader pack for HS2, there's just not enough to make distinctive male faces.

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
Blame the HS2 modders who make the clothes and tailor them for maximum jiggle exposure, and not the devs who have no choice but to make use of them 'cause wardrobe selection ain't that much compared to Daz3D. :HideThePain:
That's always been one of my biggest complains about games using 3D models like HS, vs games that are hand-drawn. They're limited to what's out there unless they create their own 3D models, which is an unrealistic expectation. They can't really do "anything they can dream of". Not bashing on Eternum, or any other particular game, just lamenting that's the unavoidable outcome.

Reactions: Dunner

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone know what mods/plugins Cari is using to customise Orion?

Even with the entire sideloader pack for HS2, there's just not enough to make distinctive male faces.
I think he has like 500+ GB of mods that he uses, but also that he's been keeping it a secret. It's in coca cola's interest to keep their recipe in a bank vault, and the same applies here. Some of the mods he's using has been custom made for Eternum, but I think that's mostly clothing and maybe backgrounds/settings.

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
Any theories on why current (0.7) Orion looks so different from his 0.1 appearance?

best bets include:
-100% compatibility
-since Dalia mentioned that improving one's body in the "real world" also improves it in Eternum, somehow unlocking his powers in Eternum caused the same effect in the real world.

image.png

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
We are talking about a threesome, but is it possible to make it a foursome? Something like Nova, Luna, Alex, | Dalia,Nova,Annie etc
I think we will be starting with threesomes, and then just evolve straight into the harem with everyone.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think he has like 500+ GB of mods that he uses
It's probably around twice that number by now, if his file size last year was any indication...

Screenshot_20231214_004229_Discord.jpg
Any theories on why current (0.7) Orion looks so different from his 0.1 appearance?

best bets include:
-100% compatibility
-since Dalia mentioned that improving one's body in the "real world" also improves it in Eternum, somehow unlocking his powers in Eternum caused the same effect in the real world.

View attachment 4033160
-The "Orion is a reincarnation of the Eldari" theory is true and that he's slowly being overwritten by that particular identity until nothing of his original self remains. :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes