Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Honestly I would like a bit of a softer touch for both Luna and Annie. I think Cari might have gone a bit too far with both of them in 0.6 and 0.7.

I hope he kinda tunes it down for their full scenes, just to have a bit more variety and difference in scenes.
That is fair enough. I'd like to see some tender scenes with all the girls, tbh. But not just tender scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redd23 and Dylan741

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That is fair enough. I'd like to see some tender scenes with all the girls, tbh. But not just tender scenes.
I think it would help to make the girls more distinct. With Alex and especially Penny already liking it rougher, having some of the others liking it a bit more romantic and soft would fit the characters better as well. So far Cari has kinda not make much differences in those scenes, sadly.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Honestly I would like a bit of a softer touch for both Luna and Annie. I think Cari might have gone a bit too far with both of them in 0.6 and 0.7.

I hope he kinda tunes it down for their full scenes, just to have a bit more variety and difference in scenes.
Nah I want to go completely go ham on that little latina and make her call me papi

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Come on guys, does anyone really want to see more rougher scenes with these cuties? 1000222631.gif 1000222635.gif

I think it's time for at least some tenders scenes, especially even in the romantic style, if we assume that Orion will liven up.
He will probably want to start a relationship with the girls a little slowly, when he realized that he almost lost them

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
Come on guys, does anyone really want to see more rougher scenes with these cuties? View attachment 4034031 View attachment 4034036

I think it's time for at least some tenders scenes, especially even in the romantic style, if we assume that Orion will liven up.
He will probably want to start a relationship with the girls a little slowly, when he realized that he almost lost them
I really just want an ending where Orion winds up with everybody except Annie and she has to come to terms with her crush sleeping with all her friends and not her.

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes