Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
It's probably around twice that number by now, if his file size last year was any indication...

View attachment 4033348

-The "Orion is a reincarnation of the Eldari" theory is true and that he's slowly being overwritten by that particular identity until nothing of his original self remains. :whistle:
Oh, nice. I didn't realize Caribdis was a Spanish speaker. :)

I really just want an ending where Orion winds up with everybody except Annie and she has to come to terms with her crush sleeping with all her friends and not her.
I like how you think. (y)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm 100% in the "tender Luna scene" camp. But pulled in two directions with Annie. On one hand, I want a nice tender scene. On the other, I want a scene so rough that when Dalia hears about it she's shocked anyone could take that, while Annie smiles sweetly and says "see, I'm not useless!"

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
The hilarious banter between Liuna's dad & Uncle didn't tip you off? :)
I was impressed at how good it was, and thought he might have had some help from someone who spoke Spanish. For some reason, I always assumed he was British. Probably because Once in a lifetime was based in the UK, I guess.

As far as we know he is actually from Spain.
Nice to know, also being from Spain. :)

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Come on guys, does anyone really want to see more rougher scenes with these cuties? View attachment 4034031 View attachment 4034036

I think it's time for at least some tenders scenes, especially even in the romantic style, if we assume that Orion will liven up.
He will probably want to start a relationship with the girls a little slowly, when he realized that he almost lost them
I mean he already facefucked the shit out of Annie and it was her very first BJ.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I mean he already facefucked the shit out of Annie and it was her very first BJ.
We're talking about how this time we want a more tender approach to sex. Annie or Luna is a more suitable option under this term to go for an tenders and calm approach for a romantic.

-R1ck-

Apr 7, 2024
Maybe a bit, but mostly I just love drama. Tragic, cruel things happening to fictional characters is fun. Plus, if a developer has that ending in their game they're going to have a lot of variety and that's always fun to go through to see all the differences.
I'm judging you very hardly rn

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
If my theory as to what one of the next lewd scenes is correct, we might witness the game's first threesome as early as next update (Nova-Nancy threesome in the New World)
Oh hell yeah. I also think a threesome will be the unexpected 4th scene in the next update, but I wouldn´t dare to suggest any possibilities. But yours actually could make sense. It´s accessible, at least.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I really just want an ending where Orion winds up with everybody except Annie and she has to come to terms with her crush sleeping with all her friends and not her.
Considering that Cari has mentioned on Discord that the harem end for Eternum requires that you are on ALL the main LI's paths as opposed to OIAL...yeah, good luck with that. :whistle:

Edit: Proof:

Screenshot_20240915_103527_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Considering that Cari has mentioned on Discord that the harem end for Eternum requires that you are on ALL the main LI's paths as opposed to OIAL...yeah, good luck with that. :whistle:
Don't worry, Annie herself will immediately be the first to run to Orion's harem and will probably even be in the first row 1000200364.gif

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TamreeFugar
4.80 star(s) 959 Votes