KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Lighting has indeed improved, but the changes are part of the story and have been noted by Chang and Orion himself.

View attachment 4038816
If only we human mortals could just insanely ripped by playing video games. It would be a nice perk.

Although, it would be a bit of a double-edged sword because without any sacrifice or effort to achieve the goal, it kind of loses it's value.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If only we human mortals could just insanely ripped by playing video games. It would be a nice perk.

Although, it would be a bit of a double-edged sword because without any sacrifice or effort to achieve the goal, it kind of loses it's value.
To be fair, playing Eternum still makes you feel all the discomfort you get from doing strenuous physical activity, so minus the fact that it's all an out-of-body experience it still feels like exercising as opposed to just sitting on the couch and mashing buttons on a controller. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Dunner

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
To be fair, playing Eternum still makes you feel all the discomfort you get from doing strenuous physical activity, so minus the fact that it's all an out-of-body experience it still feels like exercising as opposed to just sitting on the couch and mashing buttons on a controller. :HideThePain:
But you would be playing with other People or seeing the different server of Eternum while doing physical Activity as opposed to just going to the Gym and training alone... :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
But you would be playing with other People or seeing the different server of Eternum while doing physical Activity as opposed to just going to the Gym and training alone... :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain:
Implying people don't play on private servers or go solo in Eternum doing combat training or doing physically-demanding stuff. :whistle:

Feb 21, 2023
Implying people don't play on private servers or go solo in Eternum doing combat training or doing physically-demanding stuff. :whistle:
Implying there isn't exploitative corporate slavery to get the poor and unfortunate to work for the rich and powerful :KEK:
Please don't sue me Amazon
Edit: Maybe even Ulysses does that who knows. And that would fit the inspiration from Ready Player One that Eternum has as well, right?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Implying there isn't exploitative corporate slavery to get the poor and unfortunate to work for the rich and powerful :KEK:
Please don't sue me Amazon
Edit: Maybe even Ulysses does that who knows. And that would fit the inspiration from Ready Player One that Eternum has as well, right?
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

My point was that there are people solo playing the game and experiencing physical activity as they do in the real world, which aside from not getting any gains in the real still gives off that feeling people get from going to the gym to workout solo (which was Satou's point). Orion did this a while back when he was trying to solo train his powers during his stay in the UK during the timeskip between 0.5 and 0.6 (which Caly mentioned during her complaint in 0.6).

So why the jump in topic from that to...exploitative corpo slavery? What?

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The company that made HS went bankrupt so actually HS3 is never happening.
Somebody owns the rights still, so they COULD do something with those rights. But they might be smarter not to throw good money after bad... :shrug:

Feb 21, 2023
So why the jump in topic from that to...exploitative corpo slavery? What?
Jump? Now I am confused. You were talking about people working in Eternum and still feeling the effects, right?
Same would count for menial labor and so you could get buff as an Eternum miner working on some server for your debts, right?
Or is that train of thought too strange for even the Maker of Curses :KEK:
Am I really the crazy one here?:WaitWhat:

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Jump? Now I am confused. You were talking about people working in Eternum and still feeling the effects, right?
Same would count for menial labor and so you could get buff as an Eternum miner working on some server for your debts, right?
It was a bit of a leap in logic and a shift in theme. You're not wrong, you just came out of left field.

Last edited:

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Well, I started once again from the beginning, and it is much better than I remember. I'm 100% sure this is the best game made with Honey Select 2 of all time. I was extremely wrong for not placing all the girls in the S tier in the first tier list, and I also have a question. The last time I played chapters 1 and 2 was in 2022 . Were they already animated, or was that added in later updates?

Reactions: Das_Peanut

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah but...we're talking about doing physically demanding stuff and the feeling you get from it being not so different between Eternum and the real world (aside from the lack of gains). And by physically demanding stuff I meant in a general sense like walking, running, climbing, training, hunting, fighting, fucking...and not something specific like working in the mines or being a corporate wage slave...

So yes, I'm pretty confused where all of that came from when that's not what's being the focus of the discussion. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6
4.80 star(s) 959 Votes