Feb 21, 2023
Jerry has some sort of means to control Thanny
Don't we already know how to control NPCs? What I am thinking is, if Nova can hack stuff in Eternum, could a similar mechanism be responsible for Thanatos' terrifying power? So he is getting both controlled and empowered to be a sort of super-slave to get the gems.

That of course could also lead to the entire thing blowing up in Jerry's face like you said, when the empowered Thanatos suddenly doesn't want to dance after his tune anymore :unsure:

Though that would kinda go against my thanny-ain't-evil-theory, but hey, there is never enough theories

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If only we human mortals could just insanely ripped by playing video games. It would be a nice perk.

Although, it would be a bit of a double-edged sword because without any sacrifice or effort to achieve the goal, it kind of loses it's value.
Me after playing F95 games all day:

adwdwsad.jpg

:HideThePain:

I feel like if the "Thanatos is an NPC" theory is true then that could explain it: Jerry has some sort of means to control Thanny which he plans to exploit later on once the latter secures the gems. Of course, it's likely going to backfire on Jerry's face because...well...Thanatos.

If not, then it could be that he has some sort of plan to steal the gems from Thanatos once the latter has them all...which again WILL blow up in his face. But Jerry has always been delusional so he might think he has some sort of chance against him when the time comes (except he doesn't). :HideThePain:
I don't think he controls Thanatos. Being his henchman...maybe. Being his master? No. I mean he dies constantly, so he would risk losing whatever device he would be using for one. Also a guy like Jerry wouldn't ridicule himself like that, if he had essentially the most powerful weapon on all Eternum at his disposal.

He would be openly boasting with it and trying to control everything.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't think he controls Thanatos. Being his henchman...maybe. Being his master? No. I mean he dies constantly, so he would risk losing whatever device he would be using for one. Also a guy like Jerry wouldn't ridicule himself like that, if he had essentially the most powerful weapon on all Eternum at his disposal.

He would be openly boasting with it and trying to control everything.
I'm not saying he's controlling him NOW, I'm saying he could use the device for later once Thanny has all the gems and force him to hand them over. For now he could be acting like some sort of informant to Thanny, guiding him to gem locations and whatnot until he eventually betrays him later on...and then it will be another death added to his many deaths (assuming Thanny doesn't have the means to perform excommunication on the bastard). :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

-R1ck-

Apr 7, 2024
That has some valid points, and well, we know for sure that some users have hit it right with their theories on the discord. Speaking of that, you NEED TO BE A PATREON SUPPORTER to be able to interact in the Discord... that's a shitty move
I literally got insta kicked for mentioning the word 'F95', I can guess why the server is patreon locked y'know.

(I came back quickly tho)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Cari and his moderators made it that way because they kept having issues with bots, raiders, and pirates posting DL links to leaked versions of the game. Sooo, can't really blame them for putting some sort of stopgap to all of that bullcrap.
This right here ^
The sad reality with content creators (devs, YTbers, etc.) is that they can get to a point where they attract certain trolls or genuinely unhinged people. Yes, they are a minority but you only need one of those individuals to post some CP on your discord and boom, discord server gone.

Thus Cari, like many others, created a barrier that many of these troll (especially) won't care to pass.

I mean I have a solid counter argument for this theory but I'll let Penny explain it:
Eternumv6 (Classic Jerry).png
Jerry is too bloody incompetent to think of a plan like this so I find it very unlikely. It could happen but I don't think so.
Let's face it, the guy is a boosted animal that got lucky to find Dalia when he did. He became powerful off her back and that got proven when he was 1 shot by the ogre:LUL:
+He's the obvious comic relief character since he dies in every update we see him:KEK:

Now William on the other hand has the resources, the people and a motive to help TityPuss in his quest. So he get's my vote.

True. And I admit I'm skeptical as well. Still, if there's one person in the group who'll likely have a traitor moment at some point, it won't surprise me if that ends up being Jerry. :whistle:
As I said above, Jerry is an obvious rat and would fit the role perfectly but we would see it coming a km/mile away.

The person that would truly create drama if he choose to betray the group is Maximo. He's in a high ranking position, he's seen as very loyal and is trusted by the Empress and the group. He would make a perfect recruit for William/TityPuss.

Is it likely? Not really. BUT if he's threatened irl by William he would be a perfect candidate for the "forced" traitor trope.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
As someone who is actually ripped and plays video games, it's really not that hard at all. With the right diet and two 60 minute gym sessions a week interspersed with a couple of free weight sessions at home and a bit of cycling, rowing machine or running you'll notice changes in about 6-8 weeks, do it for a year and you'll be surprised at how good you look.
I work out too, about 2-3 times a week. I wish I could take a break sometimes without having to lose progress :(

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
4.80 star(s) 959 Votes