Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Fuck you Caribdis u have ruined every other game in this platform for me after I played Eternum eveything else seems uninteresting writing wise,render wise. Every other game has become bland.I wish I played this game after finishing all other games.Waiting for an update feels really painful and I am not liking other games to pass time
Try this, If you feel other games are bland: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-theater-of-sinners-v0-3-alpha-1-justxthings.117916/page-30

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Fuck you Caribdis u have ruined every other game in this platform for me after I played Eternum eveything else seems uninteresting writing wise,render wise. Every other game has become bland.I wish I played this game after finishing all other games.Waiting for an update feels really painful and I am not liking other games to pass time
Hope moderators won't kick my ass for going off-topic, but you can try Realm Invader or Desire of Fate

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I don't think it's feasible to play every AVN out there. Just here on F95 there are... 1726750840710.png . That are 52 games per day in one year - or 5 games per day in 10 years!

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
Maybe try going into other AVNs with a less "Will this game be as good as Eternum" mindset. I mean obviously not every AVN can/will have such graphics or focus on different story beats/subgenres. I approach games very binary with a simple "Did I have fun? Yes/No" checkbox by "judging" it based on its own merits and flaws. If the overall "fun" is at the end greater than the negative aspects, it's a win. If not, I drop it (temporarily or not) and move on. This way I can enjoy more serious games for what they over just as much as I can light-hearted games.

Reactions: BadNewsJimmy

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agree on Alex. And Penelope. And Dalia. And Luna. And Nova. And Nancy.

But not Annie. She's not all that different to Nova. Not a hacker, but she is an elite Eternum player who got there through hard work in both the "real" and "virtual" worlds.

I find Calypso entirely uninteresting. I'll be more interested maybe when she stops playing games and tells the truth about who she is and her history. Might be she already has, but we have two contradictory stories from her and if one is true we don't know which (I have my suspicions).

My current ranking

Alex
Annie

Luna
Nova
Nancy
Penny
Dalia

Calypso?

Reactions: KanyeT

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023

Agree on Alex. And Penelope. And Dalia. And Luna. And Nova. And Nancy.

But not Annie. She's not all that different to Nova. Not a hacker, but she is an elite Eternum player who got there through hard work in both the "real" and "virtual" worlds.

I find Calypso entirely uninteresting. I'll be more interested maybe when she stops playing games and tells the truth about who she is and her history. Might be she already has, but we have two contradictory stories from her and if one is true we don't know which (I have my suspicions).

My current ranking

Alex
Annie

Luna
Nova
Nancy
Penny
Dalia

Calypso?
Mate, no offence but how do you justify Penny to be 3rd from the end???

:D

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut
Nov 17, 2018
Mate, no offence but how do you justify Penny to be 3rd from the end???

:D
Im pretty sure Calypso being mysterious is by design cause she is one of the biggest mystery of Eternum right now. Her full story will only be known near the end of the game safe to assume. She was also a princess and a high ranking one at that. Her being a bit pretentious is definitely normal, in fact it would be odd otherwise. I think she has loads of potential, and her scene was top tier imo. Give her a chance

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Man, I was kinda content for quiet some time and occupied with other VNs.

Now that this discussion broke loose and with all the pics...

I want a new update! Right now!

sniff

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes