quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Mate, no offence but how do you justify Penny to be 3rd from the end???

:D
Is that a serious question?

Simple: Personal preference.

I should point out that any who are grouped together are very close. Penny is marginally below Luna, Nova, and Nancy. If there is much difference in my level of attraction, that's what the three dots are for.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Is that a serious question?

Simple: Personal preference.

I should point out that any who are grouped together are very close. Penny is marginally below Luna, Nova, and Nancy. If there is much difference in my level of attraction, that's what the three dots are for.
It is not a serious question :D

But of course your list is wrong as Penny is listed way too Low ;)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Im pretty sure Calypso being mysterious is by design cause she is one of the biggest mystery of Eternum right now. Her full story will only be known near the end of the game safe to assume. She was also a princess and a high ranking one at that. Her being a bit pretentious is definitely normal, in fact it would be odd otherwise. I think she has loads of potential, and her scene was top tier imo. Give her a chance
Short answer: no.

Longer answer:

Her scene was okay. I'm not impressed much by how fast someone can make you cum. I'm impressed by how they navigate the journey to that destination. Alex, that was top tier. Nova's scene at the college party, even though she and the MC never touched, that was top tier, because that builds up to when they finally get together!

On her personality, I do not care why someone is arrogant. I don't care if it is "expected". I don't care that she is a princess. I care about how she behaves, and the way she behaves is unacceptable to me. In real life I wouldn't talk to someone like her longer than it takes to have her insult me and my friends once. She gets a partial pass in Eternum because she's useful, and because of my suspicion that she's putting up a front. She has yet to prove she merits anything more. No one is deserving of more respect than the average person based on a title or lineage. Were I to ever meet a real prince or princess, I would be polite because that's how I treat people. I will respect their preferences if I meet them in their palace, as I would anyone in their home. They are not getting special treatment, unless I get to know them on a personal level and like them. Then they get the same kind of special treatment anyone else in my life I am close to gets. And if they're not okay with this, I can be sure we won't get along and they've saved us both some time.

Reactions: Furkage

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Short answer: no.

Longer answer:

Her scene was okay. I'm not impressed much by how fast someone can make you cum. I'm impressed by how they navigate the journey to that destination. Alex, that was top tier. Nova's scene at the college party, even though she and the MC never touched, that was top tier, because that builds up to when they finally get together!

On her personality, I do not care why someone is arrogant. I don't care if it is "expected". I don't care that she is a princess. I care about how she behaves, and the way she behaves is unacceptable to me. In real life I wouldn't talk to someone like her longer than it takes to have her insult me and my friends once. She gets a partial pass in Eternum because she's useful, and because of my suspicion that she's putting up a front. She has yet to prove she merits anything more. No one is deserving of more respect than the average person based on a title or lineage. Were I to ever meet a real prince or princess, I would be polite because that's how I treat people. I will respect their preferences if I meet them in their palace, as I would anyone in their home. They are not getting special treatment, unless I get to know them on a personal level and like them. Then they get the same kind of special treatment anyone else in my life I am close to gets. And if they're not okay with this, I can be sure we won't get along and they've saved us both some time.
I feel like you're reading a lot of Irl baggage into how she looks rather than how she actually acts in game. I don't recall her being arrogant or rude like at all...she's pretty much always cool with the MC.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I feel like you're reading a lot of Irl baggage into how she looks rather than how she actually acts in game. I don't recall her being arrogant or rude like at all...she's pretty much always cool with the MC.
No IRL baggage. Nothing to do with how she looks (she's very physically attractive).

All based on things she has said in the game. I'm not invested enough to go find screenshots now. Maybe later. Her arrogance has been acknowledged by other forum users, including some who disagree with me on my evaluation of her.

-R1ck-

Apr 7, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agree on Alex. And Penelope. And Dalia. And Luna. And Nova. And Nancy.

But not Annie. She's not all that different to Nova. Not a hacker, but she is an elite Eternum player who got there through hard work in both the "real" and "virtual" worlds.

I find Calypso entirely uninteresting. I'll be more interested maybe when she stops playing games and tells the truth about who she is and her history. Might be she already has, but we have two contradictory stories from her and if one is true we don't know which (I have my suspicions).

My current ranking

Alex
Annie

Luna
Nova
Nancy
Penny
Dalia

Calypso?
Cut with the Calypso slander

-R1ck-

Apr 7, 2024
No IRL baggage. Nothing to do with how she looks (she's very physically attractive).

All based on things she has said in the game. I'm not invested enough to go find screenshots now. Maybe later. Her arrogance has been acknowledged by other forum users, including some who disagree with me on my evaluation of her.
pfft please, Calypso in 0.6 was fire

Shrimpoi69

Aug 5, 2024
Best Game
Story is too good very engaging
Graphics - good
Music/BGM - great

My fav girl Annie(little cutie) & Dalia(fitness freak good girl)

Hated Girl - Alex(got daddy issues lol not my type she got sad, depressing and bad family environment very unfortunate for her )

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Best Game
Graphics - good
Music/BGM - great

Hated Girl - Alex(got daddy issues lol not my type she got sad, depressing and bad family environment very unfortunate for her )
You know...I was like "Oh, what a nice comment, I'll give this a (y)" and then I came to this line

and what the hell?! Leave poor Alex alone! :HideThePain:

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Best Game
Graphics - good
Music/BGM - great

How can you hate this cutie?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes