Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male and female breeding, Annie is the most compatible LI?
Annie is an average 5”1’ tall and 92 pounds, this means she's tall enough to handle Orion's dick, and with her impressive Base Stats for HP you can be rough with her.
There’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Annie would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with her for hours without getting sore.
She also knows the spells Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Hair Whip so it’d be incredibly easy for her to get you in the mood.
With her spells, Water Absorb and Hydration, she can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other LI comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you push it deep enough, you can make Annie go full ahegao.
Annie is literally built for Orion's dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool means she can take cock all day and still come for more.
Ethernum Annorion.png

Annie is a water type, confirmed:LUL:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Annie has an advantage too
View attachment 4056374
Oh my,

I wish there was more teasing with photos from the girls. Only Annie and Penny have done that so far if I am not mistaken.

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male and female breeding, Annie is the most compatible LI?
Annie is an average 5”1’ tall and 92 pounds, this means she's tall enough to handle Orion's dick, and with her impressive Base Stats for HP you can be rough with her.
There’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Annie would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with her for hours without getting sore.
She also knows the spells Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Hair Whip so it’d be incredibly easy for her to get you in the mood.
With her spells, Water Absorb and Hydration, she can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other LI comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you push it deep enough, you can make Annie go full ahegao.
Annie is literally built for Orion's dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool means she can take cock all day and still come for more.
View attachment 4056798

Please accept me into your Annie religion.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Oh my,

I wish there was more teasing with photos from the girls. Only Annie and Penny have done that so far if I am not mistaken.

Please accept me into your Annie religion.
Church of Nova is much more welcoming, Especially Succubus Queen Nova herself. Don't trust the Anniemaniacs or the Lunatics they'll get you in trouble every time!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
View attachment 4056798

Less drugs, more fresh air :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes