Jul 5, 2020
orion dies in the "real world", and wakes up inside the multiversal Eternum, where he becomes nothing less than a God, although he doesn't really want that power. but now he is able to traverse between realms without portals. Calypso teaches him magic, and they finally have sex and he creampies her. TBC!

and Chop-Chop is actually the pounder in disguise ;) :sneaky: :whistle:
Don't worry.

Cari is a great cliffhanger writer, but the outcome is always lame. Orion will live by some lame explanation.

Reactions: xkevlarex

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Don't worry.

Cari is a great cliffhanger writer, but the outcome is always lame. Orion will live by some lame explanation.
0.2 cliffhanger - leads to tense face-off between the group and Thanatos, Orion loses gem he had but draws out an unexplained power, gets saved at the last moment by Caly who whisks them away

0.3 cliffhanger - leads to another creepy meeting with Syndicate, is handed a letter that will likely have some use later in the future

0.5 cliffhanger - leads to revelation about Thanatos and quickly jumps to a war server and Jerry blowing up

Not sure how those are lame exactly, but ok.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Don't worry.

Our caveman friend says otherwise. He disagrees, Cari has the best cliffhangers in the game, right? Ungawa :BootyTime:

I don't really have a LOT of words for the 500 page goal except SCREW YOU CARI FOR THE GODDAMN CLIFFHANGER.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cliffhanger .8: Either someone discovers their preggers or about us fucking around on all the gals and wants to talk about relationships, under pain of death of course. Naturally I'm hoping for preggers Alex.

• Wow
Reactions: TamreeFugar

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Cliffhanger .8: Either someone discovers their preggers or about us fucking around on all the gals and wants to talk about relationships, under pain of death of course. Naturally I'm hoping for preggers Alex.
As much as it would make sense for Alex to be knocked up (Orion came in her three fucking times!), Carobdis has said pregnancy content is epilogue only. So, either that's a a deliberate misdirect, or (sadly IMO) preggo love interests are still a ways off.

Reactions: sexypeanut

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
As much as it would make sense for Alex to be knocked up (Orion came in her three fucking times!), Carobdis has said pregnancy content is epilogue only. So, either that's a a deliberate misdirect, or (sadly IMO) preggo love interests are still a ways off.
that's only a half-truth, we will probably see the girls REALIZE and ANNOUNCE they're pregnant in the coming updates, but ony see actual bellies and kids in the epilogue.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Wtf there is no pregnancy tag. If something like this would actually be in the game I strongly hope it is avoidable.
It's been confirmed there'll be pregnancies and his first game had pregnancy too.

Dunno if it'll be avoidable.

Personally I'd love to see certain LIs pregnant. (y)

Reactions: KanyeT
4.80 star(s) 959 Votes