MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I was just scrolling through my old screenshots from the gallery until I saw the mysterious woman from that part of the server walkthrough with Luna. And I thought, could it be the same woman?:unsure: 1000226615.png
1000226614.png

Although, in the second picture the woman looks a little different and seems older,and the eyes also seem to shine, and she was talking to Orion and disappeared...
so I thought it wouldn't hurt to guess, unless of course this hasn't been discussed here before :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
All of the girls are equally as good as one another and this is a fact. I will not accept this other nonsense.
Eternum is one of the few (if only...I'd have to actually think about it) games where I actually like all the girls. They're all great.

Alex still Best Girl though. Let's face it, there's no such thing as equality.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I think lips face shape is close to Calypso or Idriel but it's prob neither
View attachment 4071010
Yeah, that's why I said that in the second picture the woman looks different, but there is still a similarity, because in the time between her appearance and the time in this picture, I think a lot of time has passed if you count the changes or one of them who are together...

I just thought that it was the same woman, if they hinted at it twice,as if they were following Orion specifically.

Reactions: wookie ookie
4.80 star(s) 959 Votes