1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wtf there is no pregnancy tag. If something like this would actually be in the game I strongly hope it is avoidable.
Pregnancy tag is only applied when the game already has it. It doesn't... yet.

And yes, Caribdis already applied pregnancy on his last game (not only visually, but even plot wise), and Eternum will probably have that (if I recall correctly he already confirmed it), but the forums only apply tags that the games already have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2019
So the last update was in April and the last update on .8 was in July. Any chance of getting an eta of the next update?

PS This is the second of your games in my top 5. Thanks for your work.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My variety is different from others, except that Alex is my favorite, then here is my variety View attachment 4071093
Can you imagine what a glorious sound it would make a Hard Slap at Nova's ass as she bending over in this latex legging. :devilish:
missed opportunity Caribdis,:cry: hopefully it will be fixed in the future, just like it was when we finally Fucked Nova in her Jinx wig .:devilish:

and it's not like it has not been brought up before , Even Maat know it from the beginning:devilish:
Eternum 2024-09-26 07-19-22-07.jpg
Oh, and I do want Her to Beg for it okay Caribdis ? ! :devilish::cool:(y)

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Can you imagine what a glorious sound it would make a Hard Slap at Nova's ass as she bending over in this latex legging. :devilish:
missed opportunity Caribdis,:cry: hopefully it will be fixed in the future, just like it was when we finally Fucked Nova in her Jinx wig .:devilish:

and it's not like it has not been brought up before , Even Maat know it from the beginning:devilish:
View attachment 4071356
Something like this

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 4071356
Judging by the fact that the next update will be focused on Dalia, I'd like to give her a good pat on the ass 1000226665.png :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes