walker188

Apr 30, 2017
that's only a half-truth, we will probably see the girls REALIZE and ANNOUNCE they're pregnant in the coming updates, but ony see actual bellies and kids in the epilogue.
You have a point certainly, and I hope I'm wrong (more pregnancy content would only make me happier, whether its bellies in various stages of swelling during sex scenes, or simply just some coital and post coital discussion like in OiaL), but consider this;
In just the last chapter, there was a time skip of a whole month. And while I don't think that will be the last one. I expect there will be a few more time skips and time progression in the game (we've covered a few months total of in universe time so far). Caribdis could simply say no one is showing, or ignore it, or he could simply not have anyone get pregnant or comment on it until nearly the end chapters. I'd love to be wrong, but that's my read on the situation.

Ozymandias037

Sep 25, 2023
Don't judge another man (woman?)'s jerkoff session. Both characters are above the age of consent and its not like half the people here don't want to fuck the shit out of Penny/Dalia/Nancy in a threeway.
Well said. I sure have no interest in any kind of scene involving Mr. Hernandez, but I'm not here to kinkshame.

Reactions: TamreeFugar
4.80 star(s) 959 Votes