Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, a gallery unlock button, help option during freeroams, an option to see multiple paths, a cheat menu (on the Heart screen), and allows using keyboard numbers for menu choices. Enjoy!
It's easy to lose a girl's path, so you should follow each positively marked option.

Updated: 2024-04-16
Game/Creator: Eternum / Caribdis - - -
Modder: LightmanP
Mod Version: 0.7.5
Game Version: 0.7.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
Android: Wills747's port

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

Last edited:

fearjam

May 5, 2019
this isnt working for me...

edit: nevermind, re-extracted and it worked fine. wonder what went wrong the first time. Thanks

jebbons

Jun 23, 2018
this isnt working for me...

edit: nevermind, re-extracted and it worked fine. wonder what went wrong the first time. Thanks
Having the same problem. Go into the gallery, hit unlock, click on a girl, no videos. Even tried deleting the game/mod files and unpacking again, still nothing...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Having the same problem. Go into the gallery, hit unlock, click on a girl, no videos. Even tried deleting the game/mod files and unpacking again, still nothing...
There are only 2 scenes so far, with Dahlia and "Side girls" if I'm not mistaken. So, if you're checking others, you won't see anything.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This mod wont let me see the new v2 content, it ends where v1 left off, where you are in class and the teacher tells you about Benjamin dying. Last choice is when asked to go to the gym or not. Removing the mod fixes it and I can continue with the new update.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes