3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
i get a bug on linux version when i try to do the first quest after talking in the bar. can't find an image and just loops the error message, gonna try the win version..

edit:
windows version has no problems.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Visiting the marked areas I guess are in the next version 13. Version 12 is on page 1 for those who don't know. Would still love to see more sex animations that last for a longer period, and less fighting. Battling in the mansion was a bitch. When do we start working on getting to level 3? When does our Queenie start working at the brothel?

• Love
Reactions: ronan333

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, is this an early release of 12 and the actual release is going to have more content? I'm a little confused about this. Or is this 12 and we wait for 13?
We get to see Queenie do an act of prostitution. What a hot little whore she is becoming. LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to see her fully stretched out naked and being plowed in her tight pussy and ass. CHOO-CHOO!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
updates are quite consitand.
but the content each update, is not much.
rather wait a bit longer, and have more to do each update.

BUT
that is my oppinion

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
So, is this an early release of 12 and the actual release is going to have more content? I'm a little confused about this. Or is this 12 and we wait for 13?
We get to see Queenie do an act of prostitution. What a hot little whore she is becoming. LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to see her fully stretched out naked and being plowed in her tight pussy and ass. CHOO-CHOO!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!
Blowjob is done... SEXO next... and paizuri?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
so is the combat in this game still tedious as fuck or did they make it easier?
I found the combat pretty easy really...

Some tips
1. In your room at the tavern, spend mana on upgrading your stats by visiting the symbol on the ground,
2. When you engage in battle, choose the most appropriate attack, based on your opponents' attack symbols
3. Show your panties to the vendor in the east of the city center to receive free health potions.
4. When you don't have those yet, just go to sleep when you deem the next fight impossible.
5. Don't do the quests right away; first, build some exp and mana (point 1) by fighting the citizens that harass you at night.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
really odd i never get the sleep harrassment ever and when i try to whatch it from the recollection room
i can walk around and nothing happends in the night
he also sayd whe could go to lvl3 lewdnes lvl when you reach 300/300lewdnes exp but when i let her sleep normaly in the bed she just ether sleeps or you can start the masturbate option your self but it doesnt let her dream about it

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
really odd i never get the sleep harrassment ever and when i try to whatch it from the recollection room
i can walk around and nothing happends in the night
he also sayd whe could go to lvl3 lewdnes lvl when you reach 300/300lewdnes exp but when i let her sleep normaly in the bed she just ether sleeps or you can start the masturbate option your self but it doesnt let her dream about it
the sleep harrassment is only 1 time, i think.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i know but the problem is in recolection it should show what happends
and for me i let her sleep every night out side and it does happen for me

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
I don't think footjob tag really applies to this game. There is no proper footjob yet

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes