3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
please add to genre "prostitution" because in the game there gonna be opction for it (see on the last screen). I hope that there's gonna be good options for it in brothel

Reactions: ronan333

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
There seems to be a game breaking bug if any of the ex-administration fights are done before ‘Path of Strength’ quest is accepted, it breaks progression and game gets stuck on that quests even if all the fights are won.

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Is there a scene list yet for the different lewd levels? I'm coming through the districts looking for them before proceeding.

Feb 17, 2021
Is there a scene list yet for the different lewd levels? I'm coming through the districts looking for them before proceeding.
no scene list but you can access the gallery through the bar bedrrom (click on the bed) and it will show missing scenes (i dont remember if it says how however)

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
no scene list but you can access the gallery through the bar bedrrom (click on the bed) and it will show missing scenes (i dont remember if it says how however)
It doesn't, that's why I asked. Might be a good quality of life feature the dev could add. Something vague like "Search X district at (time)" or something. At least gives the players an idea on where to look.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EtherealSunder-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Patreon -> New scene and bgs 0.12.1 / fairy
I've only got 0.12, so I haven't seen a fairy scene...

Wouldn't it be cool if our Fairy Queen had a psychic link with her subjects and they all start getting hot and horny? It would be amusing if she returned and the population had doubled or spilled over into the human world looking for sex partners! :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Painfulexperience
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes