3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just a small question.. is she being corrupted into a dom ? or is it the other way around, shes going to let people walk over her and take advantage ? Seeing the tag Fem dom gives me hope, but I cant be too sure on this website. Some tags are misleading.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Just a small question.. is she being corrupted into a dom ? or is it the other way around, shes going to let people walk over her and take advantage ? Seeing the tag Fem dom gives me hope, but I cant be too sure on this website. Some tags are misleading.
there really is only one instance(s) of femdom in the game

Elahak

Oct 2, 2018
I believe this game will have multiple endings.

the route will vary depending on interactions during the game

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
there really is only one instance(s) of femdom in the game
Technically there's two, but they're both Footjobs, so I can understand your confusion.
One is the daily scene with the Apple Guy with him being degraded into a pet, with the degrading getting more and more direct with increasing Lewdness Rank (with him currently outright being forced to speak only in barking and other dog noises during the footjobs when Eilayda is at Rank 2 Lewdness), while the other is the Footjob Prostitution scene for unlocking the Prostitution random scene when offering the apples and getting molested, while at Rank 2 of the lewdness and picking Footjob as the method of prostituting, where the guy gets laughed at by Eilayda for getting off from a tiny elf using her feet on his dick.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes