• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
open the folder where the exe is.
look through the different sub folders until you find a www folder.
it contains a save folder.
in the save folder, are sav files (duh ;)), files that dont contain the afix "auto" are manualy saved files.
the number in the file name represents the save slot.

pick and move a sav file of your choosing to the the website, just drop it in the browser and it uploads to be opened.
it should display all of the characters stats directly. simply write 999 into every field that is marked MAGic, AGIlity and DEFense. you can also set gold. when done, download the file with the buttons and replace the original with the edited file.

a word of caution, if you havent unlocked any of the crystals in the bedroom subspace, they will likely revert to the original values when you do unlock them.
Thanks again, fulcrum. Now, that I have gotten some sleep, and you went through the trouble of explaining in further detail, I will try to do it. Standby for an update shortly. You are a very nice and helpful person. Muah!!

Welp, I just realized in my anger, I deleted the game. So, now I'll have to start all over again. Oh, groan......

Fulcrum, I did it, thanks to you. I have to start all over again, but, it should be a lot easier. Still wish the battles were optional, or at least not so difficult. More sex, is better. More H-scenes. Does this work for all save files? Even from Unity? Unreal Engine?, etc.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A big assist to fulcrum for his help. Without him I wouldn't have made it to the end of this version. I really hope the dev will lighten up on all this battle stuff and concentrate on the good sexy stuff. Our little Queenie needs a lot more corruption and less fighting. Release the slut/whore/prostitute that is desiring to get out, pretty please.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Finally brought myself to try and finish the current content. It seems grindy at first if you try and rush the story as there's a bunch of somewhat tough fights but it's actually not so bad. Just keep selling apples and repeating h scenes to advance time and after a bunch of days of this you should have enough mana to be able to unlock a good chunk of your stat/skill tree. Now your agility should be high enough to escape from most fights (fighting is basically pointless anyway since no exp) and you should be plenty strong to win against anything you're required to kill.

It's nice that this game seems to have steady progress but it needs a significant amount more content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Finally brought myself to try and finish the current content. It seems grindy at first if you try and rush the story as there's a bunch of somewhat tough fights but it's actually not so bad. Just keep selling apples and repeating h scenes to advance time and after a bunch of days of this you should have enough mana to be able to unlock a good chunk of your stat/skill tree. Now your agility should be high enough to escape from most fights (fighting is basically pointless anyway since no exp) and you should be plenty strong to win against anything you're required to kill.

It's nice that this game seems to have steady progress but it needs a significant amount more content.
Jake!!! I watch you every day on CNN. You're my hero.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes