• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
But i have mana, when i interact with it its not showing me any prompt to spend mana to break it?
Perhaps youre not advanced enough in the story then, you'll need to play more before you can break the locks.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bug: Do not under any circumstance enter the pool room again after killing the blob, the room has no exit and youre stuck.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

SeaTheTree

Aug 7, 2022
Perhaps youre not advanced enough in the story then, you'll need to play more before you can break the locks.
Ive finished killing the big slime in the sewers and went to all 3 gang regions, also completed getting all the stat upgrades and previous skills before the update, dont know what im missing, has everyone else been able to break that pink crystal?

Do i have to raise corruption level above 1 to unlock it since its a pink crystal? Ive already gotten 62 lewd experience?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Ive finished killing the big slime in the sewers and went to all 3 gang regions, also completed getting all the stat upgrades and previous skills before the update, dont know what im missing, has everyone else been able to break that pink crystal?

Do i have to raise corruption level above 1 to unlock it since its a pink crystal? Ive already gotten 62 lewd experience?
nothing to do with lewd as the crystals are a representation of the anti magic field suppressing the queens abilities. im still thinking you dont have enough mana. just go close up and hit them.

InKoGniTo)

Apr 3, 2020
This game has very great potential, especially in terms of developing the eroticism of the main character, as well as a furious grind in which the choice of erotic outcome will seem logical.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

SeaTheTree

Aug 7, 2022
nothing to do with lewd as the crystals are a representation of the anti magic field suppressing the queens abilities. im still thinking you dont have enough mana. just go close up and hit them.
Nope, I have 328 mana and 188 stored mana and interacting with the pink crystal does nothing

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
How do I sleep on the street???
You need to have a time-skip at night.
Talk to the clown outside the bar at night, that activity counts as a time-skip.
You can use the apple guy at night as a time-skip as well, but that's a 1 time per day use.

There's no gain but saving 5 gold by sleeping on the streets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrjack666

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Wow. Missing in battle really sucks in this game. You miss twice and then just die. I wish there was a way to change the speed of the text.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
i can't find the wine thief, tried every time of the day too, game said southwest of district center, there is only one place there and nothing to do

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
Kinda wish that the first harassment scene wasn't so forced upon you. It would've been better if basically nothing happened until you were free to explore the game. Having such an important time as the first tainting of stats forced upon you as a story bit is... Meh.

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
i can't find the wine thief, tried every time of the day too, game said southwest of district center, there is only one place there and nothing to do
I believe the wine thief part isn't in the game yet.

1st task is to finish the sewers and when you do that it says that's all for the update, meaning step 2 (wine thief) is still not in the game.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I believe the wine thief part isn't in the game yet.

1st task is to finish the sewers and when you do that it says that's all for the update, meaning step 2 (wine thief) is still not in the game.
Thanks you for that, I assumed due to the version number that there was more content, but that make sense

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I have Exp 150/150, but my lewdness level stays at 1. Can I increase it already in this version, and if so: How?

Does it have any effects if I increase my exposure stat? (currently at level 11)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes