3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is anyone freezing? I've had to relaunch the game 3 times and this time I made it to the first h scene after dropping into the prison, except during it all the graphics froze again and I got tired of it.

DrAlithe

Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yes because she lives in a magical forest clearly it produces every single possible compound in existence plus the Fae clearly must have skilled practitioners in every field possible. Not like Origin Resin is a completely nebulous name that I could slot anything from cum to the ichor of a god into. There a literally thousands of reasons why her forest might not have any and hell even if her forest did have it maybe the fairies have no idea on how to harvest/refine the substance.

And if you don't like pale characters go play another game. Like shit there are plenty of games without pale characters including loli games.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
And if you don't like pale characters go play another game. Like shit there are plenty of games without pale characters including loli games.
You can't tell me what to do. I'll play this game no matter how hard you try to gatekeep. Did you even know what resin was before googling it's (questionable) use as a bodily fluid substitute? Why's the Queen need to do all the work? She should send someone else to buy "nebulous ichor".

P.S. my problem with the paleness of the character is that it washes out finer details like, is frowning? It's hard to tell when she's practically glowing. You could blame that on me having an old monitor, but there are plenty of other KK games that I don't have that issue with.

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
Why's the Queen need to do all the work? She should send someone else to buy "nebulous ichor".
I get what you're saying, but the whole origin resin stuff seems to just be a justification to get her to an unfamiliar, dangerous place. Could be literally anything else. It's just a MacGuffin.

As for why it has to be the Queen who gets it, there's something interesting about getting the highest status individual of a society into an environment where her status isn't recognized and doesn't really matter. It also makes for good fetish scenarios, either for her getting humiliated or her humiliating others.

Not sure how in depth the writer themself has thought about these things, though

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Не знаю, как тут лоля прошла, одно из главнейших правил сайта - никаких лолей
Rule 7 - if the game is хуй знает, then it's fine. If the game is не ебу вообще, then that's a no-go.

Good luck to the dev, looking forward to more.

DrAlithe

Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol Saying if you don't like aspects of the protagonist of the game then you should go play a different game is not gatekeeping. Now your mention of it washing out features is a much better thing to mention than your previous comment that just sounded like you didn't like that she was pale. Frankly, I don't have that issue on my modern monitors but it is something that might be fixable.

And yes I know that resin is the flammable liquid from some plants, largely trees such as pine. I also know that people don't use the "correct" words to describe an object all the time. My entire point was their was thousands of reasons why said object/substance might not exist in the forest or may be noncollectable from the forest.

As for why the Queen needs to do all the work... She doesn't. As stated during the opening prologue of the game the Queen is sick of dealing with the council she created and wants to get away for awhile. Going to get this Origin Resin is just an excuse she is using to do so. Not to mention she also wants to explore the outside world after being isolated for 300 years.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
lol Saying if you don't like aspects of the protagonist of the game then you should go play a different game is not gatekeeping. Now your mention of it washing out features is a much better thing to mention than your previous comment that just sounded like you didn't like that she was pale. Frankly, I don't have that issue on my modern monitors but it is something that might be fixable.

And yes I know that resin is the flammable liquid from some plants, largely trees such as pine. I also know that people don't use the "correct" words to describe an object all the time. My entire point was their was thousands of reasons why said object/substance might not exist in the forest or may be noncollectable from the forest.

As for why the Queen needs to do all the work... She doesn't. As stated during the opening prologue of the game the Queen is sick of dealing with the council she created and wants to get away for awhile. Going to get this Origin Resin is just an excuse she is using to do so. Not to mention she also wants to explore the outside world after being isolated for 300 years.
Ah man, you spoiled it.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
the message "x mana regained" comes from the cube. you cant regenerate any other way but sleeping.
oh shit, so, that means we're basically stucked? have to start over the game again?

EDIT: Nvm, I've found out how to fix it using save editor =D

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
For me, the quest that sends you to the sewers to hunt slimes + get wine doesn't update. Here is the file before and after scene with the Red Boss. I don't get the yellow arrow indicators to enter the new areas.

EDIT: My Bad. I didn't realize that thats where the current content ends.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
For me, the quest that sends you to the sewers to hunt slimes + get wine doesn't update. Here is the file before and after scene with the Red Boss. I don't get the yellow arrow indicators to enter the new areas.

EDIT: My Bad. I didn't realize that thats where the current content ends.
Fun game so far! Did anyone find the entrance to the sewers?
Content not there yet. Dev only just finished the hornet base in 0.3.6

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes