3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 2, 2019
The artstyle make me think of Asanagi's works. It's small, but it look like a character that might be drawn in a doujinshi by Asanagi.
Probably the eyelashes fault.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: juanapapa19

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
game looks pretty promising so far, i'm impressed by the graphical quality of the art and the UI, it looks so sharp it's insane. the gameplay loop seems a bit fun at first, though it does feel like i have to micromanage my mana a bit too much ( and carefully avoid encounters i can't afford to fight if i wanna enhance my character ), but this is prolly because its an early build that doesn't have much content, and thus no reason to give loads of mana. i wish there was a post-defeat scene that was customized for each dungeons / quest, though i imagine the dev would have to pull some big excuse to keep the slow corruption in while thieves and such have you locked in a cell or something.

updates seem frequent on this game ( though they're not necessarily major updates ), so i hope i'll be coming back pretty often to see what's new and be left wanting for more

Reactions: DukeOshirilover

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
no rape yet and not tagged either, but stats window implies there'll be prostitution unless its shut down or abandoned before.
Reached the end of the story, and wanted to grind sex level to see if there's anything more, but yeah seems like no.
Also, the defense starting perk is the meta, grind a little bit of mana to unlock the defense nodes, and you can guard everything to death.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Reached the end of the story, and wanted to grind sex level to see if there's anything more, but yeah seems like no.
Also, the defense starting perk is the meta, grind a little bit of mana to unlock the defense nodes, and you can guard everything to death.
or just use an editor to override the stats to 999 :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EtherealSunder-0.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DukeOshirilover

Mar 25, 2023
I noticed that molesters don't respawn in different days, don't know if this is done willingly or not. Also, since it's a big fetish of mine, will the type of harassment be expanded? (Something like al lv 1 of lewdness they will flip her skirt to see her butt etc...). Good job dev, probably will support when I regain a steady cash flow.

luvhentai

Nov 12, 2019
The hit box for the fish can be bigger, a bit hard to always hit the mark cause I have slow reaction, and there's a bug which during the night in the new area, the exclamation mark will follow the mc (nothing happen though), it's like the enemy is chasing you but in invisible.

Hyping for the next update

Reactions: rKnight
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes