bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Tried the game. Animations are great. Story is pretty good so far. Obviously needs a replay gallery though. Looking forward to seeing where this game goes

• Red Heart
Reactions: NevenVN

Egris

May 6, 2020
Tried, i really liked it, the scenes are well made and really hot, it has really good content for a first release, hope to see more of this in the future!.

Quick question tho, there's going to be an incest patch?

• Red Heart

Apr 29, 2021
Tried, i really liked it, the scenes are well made and really hot, it has really good content for a first release, hope to see more of this in the future!.

Quick question tho, there's going to be an incest patch?
You missed it. Patch is on page 2 I think.

Reactions: Egris

Apr 29, 2021
Ethereal Ties [v0.1] [NevenVN] - Compressed

Win/Linux [275 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [270 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have a compressed android version too? So many games recently have stopped using Mega and it's really annoying.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
The game started out good enough but the way the protagonist turned into a drooling idiot during the meeting with the people that just had him assassinated(!) was extremely frustrating. Why would he believe anything they told him, never mind join them when they just attacked him!? Why would he apologize for "traumatizing" one of the girls that just murdered him, something obviously far more traumatizing!? Why did he not call out the mother on her blatant hypocrisy, claiming that she hated the inhuman experiment performed at the lab yet she was willing to order her own daughters to murder a person in cold blood just so she could exploit his power!?

Frankly the entire sequence from the conversation with the daughters to the end of 0.1 felt like it relied purely on the MC holding the idiot ball rather than any kind of in universe logic, the way just shrugged of the attack and immediately trusted his attackers for no reason felt unbelievable to a completely immersion breaking extent.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: xell17 and Vortex@
Jun 20, 2023
Very promising start and ambitious one too. Creative as well, I wish the developer success and recognition, for it is very impressive start so far, good luck with future updates

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes