Unity - Abandoned - Etria [v0.2] [Demway]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FreedomGundam18

Please for the love of all things holy, bring this game back into development. It has so much potential, and it's pretty damned fun too. Thanks for all you guys have put into the game so far, this is a great product. Fingers crossed for more from these Demway guys
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AntonidasWoodmere85

I implore everyone that sees this to give this game another chance. Many gave up when the first demo came out because the dev had it censored. They have fixed this issue and after re-playing the public demo (v0.2) I immediately signed up for a $20 patreon sub, despite only needing $10 to get the most unlocked version the dev has released simply because I believe this game could be one of the biggest games of the adult genre if the dev gets some financial support.

The animations are smooth and are almost completely devoid of the clipping issues and/or unnatural body positions that tend to plague animated adult games these days. They have incorporated sound and music that complement the environment and scenes well. The story could possibly been seen as a bit "trope-y" (if that makes sense) but as someone who enjoys the isekai genre of anime (transported to another world) its right up my alley. They have even laid the groundwork for some fantasy/mystical plotlines which I am eager to discover more in depth as the story progresses.

Basing it on the fact that this is still very early in development and the devs have done this with little to no current Patreon support as of yet...

All in all:

Art: 8/10
    Animation: 9/10
    CharacterDesign: 8/10
    Sound (H-scenes/Music/Ambient):8/10
    Story: 7/10
    Controls/Mechanics: 9/10
    Content: 9/10

Lastly, performance/optimization I give a solid 10/10. For what it is and the engine its running on, I had absolutely no issues running it on an old Dell machine running Win7 with its original (circa 2006) processor, an Intel Core2 Quad @ 2.5GHz, original memory at 8gb DDR2, and an upgraded GPU I put in about 2 1/2 months ago which is a Radeon RX570 sporting 8GB GDDR5. Ran it for at least an hour on max settings and I never noticed any framerate issues.