EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
eg_title_5girls_6.png

Overview:
Euryale's Gambit (EG) is the story of a succubus who goes back in time to the 19th century in order to save the future from a dark fate. EG is the sequel to Tragedy of Medusa.

Warning:
This game has graphic violence and sexual situations of all types. Euryale is a succubus and does succubus things. She can't help it, really.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-21
Developer: deepglugs - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.16
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

cathedral_raid_0017.png cathedral_raid_0043.png china_arrival_31_0001.png china_arrival_104_0001.png end_game_bad_end_1_0001.png euryale_awakens_spoons_8_0010.png river_bathing_17.png stheno_echo_20_0001.png stheno_v_euryale_44_0001.png stheno_v_euryale_83_0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
goes back in time to stop slavery, racism, and a war that killed hundreds of thousands in order to...
blah blah blah...

Euryale's Gambit (EG) is the story of a succubus who goes back in time to swallow a black schlong.
Euryale is a succubus and does succubus things.

See you on your next release... Succubus travels to the future to avoid an alien invasion, as only a succubus knows how to do it. ;)

Last edited:

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
I suggest to get rid of the voices, they lack any form of emotion and adds nothing to the game except boredom.
I do hope combat will be improved over the next releases and will be ten times harder, as of now. Combat is a joke and i can see it turn into an frustrating grindfest that again. Only adds boredom to the game.

Best of luck with your game, although seeing you are developing two games that are both in early stage. My expectations won't be high for neither of the games.

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
Great, now all I can hear in my head is a Stephen Hawking-like voice droning away: "Oh yes... Do not stop... Right there... That is the spot...I can not...hold it any longer..."
It is not far off, but with a feminine tone, honestly. If the dev is going to use TTS for voice acting, there are far better TTS voices that are able to express a form of emotion, albeit in a limited matter.
I believe Google has one of the better TTS voices available.

Reactions: Grelk

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Sequel to Catching Heat ? Well I'm glad to see there's been some big progress with the AI generated images, now it looks decent. Might try it out at some point, though I'll just wait and see for now.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Sequel to Catching Heat ? Well I'm glad to see there's been some big progress with the AI generated images, now it looks decent. Might try it out at some point, though I'll just wait and see for now.
No AI generated images for this game at the moment. I do use AI for other areas of the game (some animations, voices) but the images are otherwise traditionally rendered. Catching Heat development is by its nature very slow. For example, it takes about two months of GPU compute time to complete a new version. It's intended as a vehicle to develop AI technology for future games. Euryale's Gambit is intended to take the best technology used in CH and apply it to more traditional and faster development process.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I suggest to get rid of the voices, they lack any form of emotion and adds nothing to the game except boredom.
Best of luck with your game, although seeing you are developing two games that are both in early stage. My expectations won't be high for neither of the games.
I'm experimenting with emotive style transfer in Catching Heat. It's not quite there yet, but should improve over time. Once it does, I'll apply it to Euryale's Gambit. Thanks for the feedback!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: deepglugs
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes