Eushully La Dea Libra Memoria - Ikusa Megami Memoria

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
enbin no La DEA ~Ikusa Megami Memoria~

So i installed it this week including Append 1 and the age patch , now it seems in only have La Dea version 1.00.0003
I keep getting a popup every so many minutes

So my question , is there someone who has append 2.0 or the patch to update to La dea version 2.0 , because i think there lies the problem with the popup screens
I tried original website , however it's not there and its an unofficial patch i guess... Nekohen is gone too... so that leaves me you guys ...

I searched the website here .. and i figured La Dea must be around somewhere.. but all i can find is kamidory and amayuu etc.. if anyone have the link or can provide me somehow with version 2.0 of La DEa i will be extremely happy

The cause of the popups may be because of the translation patches ... that clearly states you need memoria 2.0

Last edited:

TomorukaMR

Dec 2, 2020
enbin no La DEA ~Ikusa Megami Memoria~

So i installed it this week including Append 1 and the age patch , now it seems in only have La Dea version 1.00.0003
I keep getting a popup every so many minutes

So my question , is there someone who has append 2.0 or the patch to update to La dea version 2.0 , because i think there lies the problem with the popup screens
I tried original website , however it's not there and its an unofficial patch i guess... Nekohen is gone too... so that leaves me you guys ...

I searched the website here .. and i figured La Dea must be around somewhere.. but all i can find is kamidory and amayuu etc.. if anyone have the link or can provide me somehow with version 2.0 of La DEa i will be extremely happy

The cause of the popups may be because of the translation patches ... that clearly states you need memoria 2.0
Sorry but I'm just planned to download it, anyway are the one you have is translated version?