Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just a head's up for the dev.
So, I'm currently backing via Subscribestar. No real issue with that in and of itself, but every now and then, it asks me to extend my sub. Your's is the only project that has me do that so far. Not a real issue, just letting you know it's a thing that can happen.
Okay, thank you for the heads up! I looked into the page settings, but I didn't find anything that looked like it could be responsible for these messages. The only thing that I can think of is maybe the default billing method, so I might try to change it to see if it does anything different.

Do theses reminders force you to pay, or are they just pop-ups that just tell you to extend your subscription?

Reactions: Crevanille

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just a head's up for the dev.
So, I'm currently backing via Subscribestar. No real issue with that in and of itself, but every now and then, it asks me to extend my sub. Your's is the only project that has me do that so far. Not a real issue, just letting you know it's a thing that can happen.
Quick update, apparently the problem is that the SubscribeStar page has less than 5 subs, and so the website isn't billing people automatically. Instead, you have to resubscribe manually, which is why I'm assuming the page is giving you these notifications.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully, we'll get enough people on that page soon to make the processs less annoying.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Quick update, apparently the problem is that the SubscribeStar page has less than 5 subs, and so the website isn't billing people automatically. Instead, you have to resubscribe manually, which is why I'm assuming the page is giving you these notifications.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully, we'll get enough people on that page soon to make the processs less annoying.
Ah, okay. I was just letting you know in case it was an issue. Well, it's not a big deal so it's fine.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Ah, that was nice.
So, as of backer build v1.26.4:

No bugs so far, yet, but I did run into the new relationship events for both Blanche and Lizette and... they were both erotic and cute! And both on the same day too!

The one thing this game does better than most other sandboxes I've played thus far is how much of each campaign/run is 'your story'. I bet if I asked anyone to describe even just 15 minutes of what their run was like, I bet I'd hear dozens of different vignettes of what sort of kingdom they had that day.

Anyway, first was an evening date in a secret garden with the Head Priestess that led into what I can only describe as a wedding vow of sorts followed by an impromptu midnight relaxation session with the Knight Commander in the throne room.
Good times, good times.
Anyway, I'll update this once I run into any other interesting events/bugs.

Updated:
- Minor graphical glitch when receiving a BJ from girls with lipstick, noticed with the standard body type specifically so not sure if it affects other body types. Anyway, the lipstick overlaps with the BJ animation.
Edit: Affects all girls

- Minor text glitch during the 3some scenes. The content itself works fine, but the displayed partner's name disappears from the textbox itself, though it doesn't seem to break anything with the content so it's a very minor thing

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of sub backer build v1.26.5:

Very minor text bug/glitch:
When in a court event mediating disputes between 2 parties, both parties have the same name displayed in the text box.
The event itself isn't broken or anything, just makes it hard to tell who's saying what.

Also, I like the new hooker outfits. Got a 'modern' vibe to 'em.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Court events and Faction mechanics expansions! Alright, i can wait to see how our choices will affect the world and people around us! Pleasant surprises abound, I'm sure!

cyborg777

Jan 31, 2020
I want to play this game but game is still too buggy to play as 26.01 version. (Missing sprites, errors etc) Cant wait to play new versions.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Hey game looks fun, I do enjoy management/sand box games but I tend to be a sub leaning player. I was wondering if, given the nature of being the ruler and that there are "faction mechanics" (I did skim some of the pages so I apologize) are there possible options to basically play as a "bottom" "sub"?
I totally understand if it doesnt gel with the flow of this particular game but I thought I'd see if I'd be able to get something out of it.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Hey game looks fun, I do enjoy management/sand box games but I tend to be a sub leaning player. I was wondering if, given the nature of being the ruler and that there are "faction mechanics" (I did skim some of the pages so I apologize) are there possible options to basically play as a "bottom" "sub"?
I totally understand if it doesnt gel with the flow of this particular game but I thought I'd see if I'd be able to get something out of it.
I am planning on doing just that. There are already dom/sub NPC personalities in the game, I just haven't had the opportunity to develop them with the right mechanic. I do want to develop these more in the not so distant future.

Reactions: bitchass92

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I am planning on doing just that. There are already dom/sub NPC personalities in the game, I just haven't had the opportunity to develop them with the right mechanic. I do want to develop these more in the not so distant future.
I'm so glad that you are adding the options... even if I have ZERO intention of being a sub/bottom.
Like I said, it's all about the tailoring of the game run to your preferences. You're pretty ahead of the curve from a LOT of sandboxes in that regard.

Also, I'm super happy we're getting more gameplay upgrades. More options to interact with the world are so much win.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of backer build v1.26.6:
- Missing assets: Called a petite model girl to try out the new rimming options, and her graphic just didn't load. Edit: Applies to all options when interacting with the rNPC maid, so it might apply to other characters with the same body type. Confirmed to affect only the petite body type. Dunno about guys since I don't run any males though.
- I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the dialogue with the common folk in the slums and town square don't see to be any different despite having the common folk faction maxed. Edit: Okay, I see now. With factions maxed, you're pretty much free to go full harem mode on your kingdom. Nice. Oh, but I still don't see much in the way of point bonuses applied to the common folk from initial meetings.

Last edited:

Thad_Chundercock

Feb 5, 2022
just started the game, exited king's chambers to the main palace crossroads area, and both the "king's chambers" and "throne room" options freeze the game. Leaving the palace to the main map and attempting to access these areas still crashes the game. I haven't tested much but this was immediately upon finishing the introduction sequence so this is a pretty large block

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of backer build v1.26.8b:

I like the numerical tracker for the kingdom stats, the inclusion of the farm as a new place to explore/interact with, and the expansion of the court events.

My only real complaint is the rushed dialogue with the new event.
Lots of little typos and messy dialogue. Not unreadable so much as just not of the same quality as your usual scripting.
While I do look forward to the game, I'm of the 'quality first' crowd so I don't mind if we need to wait between build releases.
Well, I can say that since I'm a backer and have the benefit of early test builds though, but even so. Just a heads up.

This is just a very early first impression on this build though, so I'll be sure to update this if I find any bugs n such.
EDTI:
- When on patrol, a strange little bug occurs after turning in the criminal to the guards to be arrested. After the criminal is gone, you automatically end up having to fight to fight a duplicate of the guard who arrested the criminal originally as if they were a criminal too.
It's not game breaking per se, but it does cause you to effectively repeat an event before you can move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of backer build v1.26.9:

Not really sure what the issue is, but every now n then, the game will randomly crash after freezing up a bit.
No error message, just the screen greying out before it crashes.

Reactions: Ssato243
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes