Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
I admit I was very interested in this until I got the scene with the neighbor. This being Kinetic it's very easy to see the direction this is going and I'm just not interested in fetishizing cheating of that nature, so I'll be excusing myself from follow this further if it continues down that route. Which is a shame because I really enjoyed her character.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well, here's EP3, FINALLY. Sorry, it took so long. It almost seems like "something" didn't want me to get it done. between daz crashing every time I tried to render and having to put my computer in the shop, I was almost discouraged to give up. But, I tuffed it out. I wanted Paul in the last scene, but "Old Betsy" just didn't have the umph to render it.
I'm sorry to say tho, I'll have to put Evelyn on hold for a while. The computer guy said I need to upgrade my drivers and I just can't afford that now.

pc
mac

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Well, here's EP3, FINALLY. Sorry, it took so long. It almost seems like "something" didn't want me to get it done. between daz crashing every time I tried to render and having to put my computer in the shop, I was almost discouraged to give up. But, I tuffed it out. I wanted Paul in the last scene, but "Old Betsy" just didn't have the umph to render it.
I'm sorry to say tho, I'll have to put Evelyn on hold for a while. The computer guy said I need to upgrade my drivers and I just can't afford that now.

pc
mac

Woot woot here we go

torkenstiem Setup a Patreon or something, i will support you

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Evelyn EP3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

sarashi

May 4, 2018
lol was about to ask the same thing :D maybe a stray dog she find on the way and take with her because its sad to see that

Reactions: paddyo73
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes