1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Time doesn't always work properly.
I've seen 25 hours in the day, and more than 60 minutes in an hour.
1725449307023.png

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Currently the game only has 1 main quest line and some side quest lines, so everyone doesn't need a guide yet, so go to the quest box and select each person's face to get instructions. (They may not be wearing the same clothes as the picture in the quest box)
Then what is the "job center" and what is the "job center task" that I have to complete? I can't find it. I feel like I have clicked on everything. "Must complete job center task" doesn't help when there seems to be no actual "job center task."

Cuzera

Dec 2, 2018
How do I get this scene in the game? I can access this area but not with Jaine. How do I make her come with me?
1725492430166.png

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Then what is the "job center" and what is the "job center task" that I have to complete? I can't find it. I feel like I have clicked on everything. "Must complete job center task" doesn't help when there seems to be no actual "job center task."
talk to emily in job gateway to get job, and click on yellow board, there are notes on it, click on it to get different job.

How do I get this scene in the game? I can access this area but not with Jaine. How do I make her come with me?
View attachment 4001294
once you have entered slum go to the company and talk to her invite her to join slum jaine

Cuzera

Dec 2, 2018
talk to emily in job gateway to get job, and click on yellow board, there are notes on it, click on it to get different job.

once you have entered slum go to the company and talk to her invite her to join slum jaine
I only get this dialogue when I go talk to her. Do I need to do anything before I invite her? Is there like a day or time requirement?
1725493670386.png

Last edited:

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
need friend score >=10, go to gym with her
Thanks i needed that info too

I like that you have sex stats on your game. A side game I like to do is I like to run the total sex up, turn her into a big slut but you have some mistakes on the counting. When Evelyn goes into the slum by herself and gets fucked by 2 guys it counts the sex and cum inside but not the mouth experience and blowjob. I wish you had set it up to have each cum inside counted different, like cum swallowed, creampie and anal creampie and not together.. Another thing that is not counting is when she masturbates with sex toys, it is not counting orgasms , it counts normal ones but not with the toys. Also i have found that when you are with Jaine and both get fucked, it is not counting it as rape. I like the seen where Jaine is fucked and Evelyn gets fucked in both the mouth and pussy.

Another thing that has happen is now the money has .8125 on the end total, it was after i gave money to the guys in the slum . I gave them money again and it changed to .25, so I guess it a % on the money you have and not a set amount, so it not coming up an even amount.

Also another thing is when she tries to escape the two guys, her chances should be based on her power for fighting and agility for running. One other thing you could do is add a wait button and let the gang members rip their cloths off until they rape her or them if Jaine is with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: timephu

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
The game feels empty. Not the map or content as I don't know much of that because the game put me in a unending talk to michael loop but the chars feel empty. Some conversations are missing complete phrases and some doesn't even make sense. It feels like you are talking to puppets sometimes instead of NPC's.

GrimLyfe

Oct 1, 2023
I'm having problems going to the gym with Jaine she just asks "Do you need something?" I can't get the last bit of friendship to take her to the slum

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm having problems going to the gym with Jaine she just asks "Do you need something?" I can't get the last bit of friendship to take her to the slum
if she shows up at the gym go to the gym and click here to join the gym
hahaha.png

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I did both of the only 2 notes I could click on. If that is it, then the quest was stuck and it is bugged. Because it says I need to complete this, but I already completed this.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did both of the only 2 notes I could click on. If that is it, then the quest was stuck and it is bugged. Because it says I need to complete this, but I already completed this.
You need to do jaine's quest line first.
Pressing skip doesn't fix that issue. It simply adds more to the weird time. I had to scroll back, or just load a save.
i will fix it next time

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You need to do jaine's quest line first.
The whole issue was that I COULDN'T do the quests. Every face I clicked on said "need to complete Jaine quest first", but I clicked on hers and it led me to "must complete jobs" or something like that. I went to the job place and nothing was on the board.
But I figured it all out, by accident, when I found her at the ice cream shop, on some random day, in the morning I think.
I just lucked up and stumbled into it. lol

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The whole issue was that I COULDN'T do the quests. Every face I clicked on said "need to complete Jaine quest first", but I clicked on hers and it led me to "must complete jobs" or something like that. I went to the job place and nothing was on the board.
But I figured it all out, by accident, when I found her at the ice cream shop, on some random day, in the morning I think.
I just lucked up and stumbled into it. lol
Oh, you didn't check her quest in the quest box. lol

yuki8893

Sep 7, 2024
I'm stuck on to meet Olivia in the slum, but need to finish Layla mission first. I visited Layla, but nothing happens. The current quest is back to Layla's room. What next then?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes