VN Others Even in Sorrow, a Black Lily Blooms [Rachel update 2] [WaifusAndSyrup]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'm waiting for the changes I added to my itch.io page to show up, then I'll add the links/update the main post here.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm.. That Lesbian content caught my attention. However, that mind control puts me completely off again...
For those that played it - Has the protagonist any free will left, or is she completely under control, doing things against her will?
If the latter is the case I am not interested at all. I like to know before diving in.
I think it's better to avoid stuff I don't like, than to dive in and complaining about it here afterwards...

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Hmm.. That Lesbian content caught my attention. However, that mind control puts me completely off again...
For those that played it - Has the protagonist any free will left, or is she completely under control, doing things against her will?
If the latter is the case I am not interested at all. I like to know before diving in.
I think it's better to avoid stuff I don't like, than dive in and complaining afterwards...
Gets a bit complicated to judge. The protagonist is mostly the person doing the hypnosis but their interest in mind control was seemingly induced by a interrupted attempt to enslave them and some stuff with (non mind control) split personality muddling free will . I would say she has free will for most of it, the two exceptions not being full scenes.

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I think it's better to avoid stuff I don't like, than to dive in and complaining about it here afterwards...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, this is a hypnosis fetish game. I don't like some troupes commonly attached to this niche, but I was one of the kids who felt funny things growing up watching girls being hypnotized in media.

All sex scenes have implied hypnosis or blatant hypnosis attached to it. There is a heavy emphasis on hypnosis and some references to the community surrounding it.

I understand if this is not appealing to you outside of the lesbian content. I'm just giving you the full warning.

Gets a bit complicated to judge. The protagonist is mostly the person doing the hypnosis but their interest in mind control was seemingly induced by a interrupted attempt to enslave them and some stuff with (non mind control) split personality muddling free will . I would say she has free will for most of it, the two exceptions not being full scenes.
I'm not ignoring that you answered the question first, I swear. :x Nor did I not read any posts after said question until just now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrickyL

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
So I assume the protagonist is the dominant one then? Since you hypnotise other people in this.

katiepi283000

Mar 10, 2023
This game is simply wonderful. I haven't played through all the routes yet, but I am really loving what I have seen.

Of the three girls I am liking Carol the best, and can not wait for to play her remaining route (especially the eager doll route. That stuff is my jam.)

Also, will Olivia and the mysterious mistress ever be making a in person appearance? While there role in the plot so far if brief, I am very curious about what is up with those two.

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
So I assume the protagonist is the dominant one then? Since you hypnotise other people in this.
Yes, although the possibility of that changing for one route exists.

This game is simply wonderful. I haven't played through all the routes yet, but I am really loving what I have seen.

Of the three girls I am liking Carol the best, and can not wait for to play her remaining route (especially the eager doll route. That stuff is my jam.)

Also, will Olivia and the mysterious mistress ever be making a in person appearance? While there role in the plot so far if brief, I am very curious about what is up with those two.
I can answer this with certainty if you really want to know, but I'll spoiler it since it's not in the game yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is lesbian content avoidable?:unsure:
Not really.

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hi dev, was just wondering how to use the mac versions. Thanks!
Under installation instructions:
(Mac users only)
Once extracting, open the index file in a browser. An update to VNM makes it impossible for me to properly build a mac version unless I build it exclusively on a Mac.

Basically, the devs fucked shit up in an update so mac users got shafted since I am on windows. I could make a functional mac version before said update, but now this is the only way as far as I know. :c

Fooling_around

Jan 26, 2021
Under installation instructions:
(Mac users only)
Once extracting, open the index file in a browser. An update to VNM makes it impossible for me to properly build a mac version unless I build it exclusively on a Mac.

Basically, the devs fucked shit up in an update so mac users got shafted since I am on windows. I could make a functional mac version before said update, but now this is the only way as far as I know. :c
Is it the html file? Cus all I'm seeing is a black screen

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote