HTML - Abandoned - Event Girl [v0.21.0 Public] [Sylen]

1. 1.00 star(s)

looseylucy

Just wow, probably one of the worst made games I've seen, it's a complete mess. Filled with bugs, doesn't work from the very first minute you play the game you are just bombarded with bugs and stuff that doesn't work as intended, and this is stuff that hasn't worked in well over a year, developer continues to churn out subpar updates with minimal continuation on the storyline and absolutely nothing fixed from the previous iteration. Just embarrassing that this abomination took over a year to make. Avoid avoid avoid.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Little your dream

I can say that this game is average. But there is usually no plot in such games. Just click, complete tasks. There are already many transformations in such games and most of these games are VERY boring and monotonous. Updates are released frequently but do not change the game mechanics much or add a plot.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jamiegreats

Seems like a nice foundation for what could be a great game, but is currently pretty incomplete and buggy. The progression path is unclear, and I don't know if there's just not much content, or if I just can't find it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

While it might not be of top notch quality just yet, it is still early in development as anyone could easily tell. There are only three "events" to work and in the early game most of your big money will come from the psyc clinic. I honestly feel that this game is already at four stars with what it has, but I also feel like it will be able to earn that fifth star going forward.

I will say this though, aside from the gifs at the clinic and the dress up doll on the side bar that shows MC, there isn't much in the way of visuals. I do like how the backgrounds are done though so that's a plus, and you get to see all the items that are available for sale clearly. There is, as I have yet to see, no images showing any of the sex content. I expect it will be added in the future but as it is right now it is all text and theater of the mind.

I do look forward to seeing how this game progresses.