Eventidegames Translation poll #2

Which game do you want to see me translate next?

• Lizbel

Votes: 79 53.4%
  • Charlotte's Trip

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Christina

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • Job of the Apprentice Succubus and Knight

Votes: 47 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Hello Everybody and welcome to my second poll for my next translation project where I let the community vote for what they want to see next. My current project Lilia's livelihood is coming to a close and I decided my next project will be Emblem Knightess Nord so you all get to pick what come after that. We have 4 games this time and all 4 I already have and have confirmed I can actually translate, so let's see the contenders.

Lizbel by Pakkri Paradise +DLC

Charlotte's Trip by 近江小庵

Christina by 近江小庵

Job of the Apprentice Succubus and Knight by EH Group

These four games either caught my interest or were asked for by the community, though there are a few games that were also asked for they either couldn't be translated or I couldn't get my hands on them due to cost or simply not being easily available in America. Vote for which game you'd like to see translated, the poll will be closed either when Emblem knightess nord is close to finished or when there seems to be no more votes coming in(Minimum 1 month).

You may pick two choices, this way I get a sliding scale of people preferences rather than a simple landslide because everyone seems to want one a little more than another.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Might have something to do with the links for the middle two games leading to the japan version of the dlsite which makes finding out what the game is about somewhat harder.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I consider all of them(except Lizbel) good choices, thanks for translating those for us, I was wondering if you have a team or is working alone on those projects?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I consider all of them(except Lizbel) good choices, thanks for translating those for us, I was wondering if you have a team or is working alone on those projects?
I do all translations by myself, though I do ask other translators for help with certain lines.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
If you can do a better work, do it, stop demanding someone to do it for you only to bash them for trying, are you paying him?
That is exactly the problem, he is getting in the way of people who can actually do a better job.
People like you are the main reason why we are getting flooded with mtl trash.
Try to have some standards instead of dragging down the quality for everyone.

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
That is exactly the problem, he is getting in the way of people who can actually do a better job.
I don't have the time nor the knowledge to make a better work than him, so, what's my gain for pissing him off?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Can you prove this claim?