Ever wanted to get rid of NTR in your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
Hey fellow patron

Have you ever wanted to stop seeing NTR in your favorite game?
Are you tired of asking promising games whether it's going to feature NTR in it?
Have you bitched and moaned about the delay in your games content because NTR content takes precedence?
Do you simply just want to not see such things?

Fear not, there is but a simple solution!

Do you at this point support content that features cuck content? Have you other games that you like that don't have it?

Consider this, as long as you pay for that content to which features your mc getting cucked in some way or another, that you simply dont support it financially?
Your money holds the biggest sway and helping such content getting supported is a self defeating effort. You're not actively dealing harm, neither am i, we're just not supporting it.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
How to not play NTR games: Don't install NTR games. If you're not into NTR and you give money to an NTR game, you're an idiot. If you install a game that says "NTR," and complain about their being NTR in it, you're an idiot. If a particular developer likes NTR and is trying to make a game focused around it, and you want it to not be NTR...That's a too bad, so sad moment. There's a game for everyone, anyone who tries to turn a title from ones side into their fetish specifically is an idiot. I dislike NTR games. They're not for me. I however don't go into NTR titles and complain about their being NTR. I also don't go into titles that has avoidable NTR and complain that "There's an option for muh waifu to get taken away from me!" I just don't go that route.

Anybody who knows how to give their money knows how to take it away. They don't need you explaining to them on you're own weird crusade.

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
Hey, fellow patrons

I think you misunderstood something along the way. But fear not! I hear you!
My very genuine and good recommendation wasn't for you!
Not everyone has the same way of thinking like you do, and there are people mistakenly thinking simply supporting a game means that they're doing their part, to me that's an angle to work with.
I understand that you are alright with games turning into cucking simulator but i'm not.
I will always support my games Non cucking

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, fellow patrons

I think you misunderstood something along the way. But fear not! I hear you!
My very genuine and good recommendation wasn't for you!
Not everyone has the same way of thinking like you do, and there are people mistakenly thinking simply supporting a game means that they're doing their part, to me that's an angle to work with.
I understand that you are alright with games turning into cucking simulator but i'm not.
I will always support my games Non cucking
Didn't misunderstand anything. You've accidentally walked into an NTR game and now you're grandstanding wanting to get all of them defunded. Your poor waifu was taken from you, so now "we must make sure our waifus are safe from evil-doers harm!." I'll speak in your language:

*tips Fedora*

Gman88

Dec 8, 2018
NTR is not my thing so when I try a game that doesn't have the option to disable it I just uninstall it . Of course I won't support the game but it's fine that it's out there some people like it

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
Hey fellow patron

You still misunderstood me!
It's not a singular instance but several.
You would be absolutely correct in thinking that i want all NTR gone, that's the reason i made the thread.
To which i fail to understand why you're trying to derail the thread.
We all dislike cucking for several reasons, and to see it in games just perpetuates it.
Lets be frank, we don't like cucking, we don't want cucking, if you're supporting a dev who spend time on cucking you, why spend your money on that endeavor? that's what i would consider paid cucking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YURIXVI

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I don't play or support NTR or Incest games. It's really just that simple for me. Am I going to complain about the kinks? * No.

Reactions: Extremepants

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
I don't play or support NTR or Incest games. It's really just that simple for me. Am I going to complain about the kinks? * No.
What? You mean that if you don't like a certain fetish you're not going to create a post complaining about it? You're going to be civil and just not play it? Are you crazy!?

Reactions: Canade
Status
Not open for further replies.