VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Everyone Has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven [v1.0] [gtswaifuism]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BigBlob69

I love it when uber specific games like this exist. This AVN does exactly what its title says and nothing more. The plot is as substantive as a crypto bro's autobiography, and the characters are as deep as a point-like particle. But none of that matters, because this is all about a giantess fetish for angel waifus in heaven, baka!

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the renders. One thing I didn't understand was why almost none of the renders were at the scale of the mc looking up at the giant waifus, rather than at the waifu scale with a tiny little mc you have to hold the screen up to your eyes to see. But I'm not a giantess fetishist, so I wouldn't know if this is good or not.

TL;DR Where do I sign up to get this in my afterlife?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FidiFadi

I found myself playing through this during one sitting. Super powered female domination with all the parties just enjoying the ride is a bit unique and surprisingly enjoyable. If the idea of a power differential in your partner turns you on without abuse, than this is it. The creator has also spent their due-diligence in making cool 3d graphics.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Not really a heaven except for creator of this maybe and the giantesses.

Choices = All lies and 100% pointless they slightly change 1-2 lines then you do w/e intended touching The Giantesses want Not You.

Story = massively basic and simple, just giantesses that like to toy overall nicely with a little man but toy with him none the less.

Sound = 1 small song that it

Renders (graphics) = you see the screen shots they decent, and you see the best overall in the screen shots.

2/5 below Average
    positive = being giantesses are rarely even this nice and usually contain major vore so nice to see that this is different in those regards.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Awesome game! The graphics and character designs are absolutely beautiful as well as the backstory highly recommend playing this game! I'm a bit surprised there's not any reviews yet for this game! However, I was blown away by how high quality the graphics are well done! Only thing I could recommend is if there were options for potential vore content. That always comes hand and hand with giant women ;)