Others Flash Everyone's Dress Up! [v185] [pochikou]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
38728de7-da28-4fbf-a383-b43ba1445079.jpg

Overview:
A K-ON! parody dress-up game. Also known as "K_Kisekae 2". Some non-K-ON! characters are also included.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-01-23
Developer: Pochikou - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 185
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Extras: -
Ad Block

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot1.png screenshot2.png screenshot3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
in that case it looks to be using the assets but what I meant was people who make comics with it.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
it's actually a useful tool anyone can use, not really a game as such.
good to know the developer is a good guy I wish I known that four years ago but these no point crying about it now

in a previous version (like four years ago) you could change the girls genitalia is that still a thing?
HentaiHighSchool+ has similar looking PaperDolls. Related?
well yeah obviously the developer of highway school downloaded the paper dolls from the game and used for his own game

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
a HHS+ dress up game?

that's more vanilla than most "No sexual content" games here o_O

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
HentaiHighSchool+ has similar looking PaperDolls. Related?
HHS+ does use a select few of the paperdolls. They have a system to extract just certain bits of them and layer the paperdolls back together. also uses them to great effect.

My selfish reason for wanting to get this here was to get more of our fine modders to look into it a bit and see if they can figure out a way to dynamically create a paperdoll from a data file without using this program, just the art assets and the stored character definitions. Then that could be inserted into HHS+ to add more variety to the paperdolls there.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Used to be a version of this with hair highlights, not sure what happened to it
Oh its on this one if you click expert,neat

Last edited:

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
good to know the developer is a good guy I wish I known that four years ago but these no point crying about it now

in a previous version (like four years ago) you could change the girls genitalia is that still a thing?

well yeah obviously the developer of highway school downloaded the paper dolls from the game and used for his own game
HHS+ has this tool that starts with Kisekae paper dolls and then generates a bunch of separate body part images with various breast sizes and then separate images for heads and so forth. Then, the game dynamically assembles these partial Kisekae images to create the variety of characters in the game. It is fairly clever.

Reactions: EquineHung

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
HHS+ has this tool that starts with Kisekae paper dolls and then generates a bunch of separate body part images with various breast sizes and then separate images for heads and so forth. Then, the game dynamically assembles these partial Kisekae images to create the variety of characters in the game. It is fairly clever.
I learning A lot today

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How do you remove the censor bars?
How Do you Save?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes