Others Flash Everyone's Dress Up! [v185] [pochikou]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
If anyone is interested there's already V169 on the enty.jp webpage with some bugfixes and additional clothes and so on

The changelog from that webpage after google translate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 15, 2018
All that Kisekae needs to be wholesome is the possibility to fuck the girls in at least 2 positions
desu (not counting oral)
However I'm certain it would be a drudge to do anything more than missionary
With standard tools of Kisekae the very basic missionary position could be neatly customized though

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Had to reinstall.

How do I do this again?
air.png
(I installed Air. Installed kisekae.air with Air. Then got the above error).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This looks like it uses the same paper doll creator from HHS.

I wish they would join forces with HHS and help make it a better game with all these choices of clothes.
Or modders who know how to use it need to join with HHS and make it a better game.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
This looks like it uses the same paper doll creator from HHS.

I wish they would join forces with HHS and help make it a better game with all these choices of clothes.
Or modders who know how to use it need to join with HHS and make it a better game.
HSS needs a lot more help than slightly better paper dolls.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
a1fox3 it's the other way around. HHS+ have created a tool to extract bits of the created paperdolls from this game for their game. But you are right, it is quite a bit more limited than the combinations you can get from here.

Another game that has done the same with these paperdolls, somewhat more successfully is

worth a look as there are loads of anime characters with dialog playing strip poker where the losers have to masturbate in front of the others when they finally get naked.

Storebror

Oct 29, 2019
Did the adult content get removed in a patch? As there isn't an adult option after picking expert and going to the wrench. I also did not get an option to choose between all ages or adult content at the start of the flash.

Edit: Never mind it seems that the one in the op is the all ages version.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020
Did the adult content get removed in a patch? As there isn't an adult option after picking expert and going to the wrench. I also did not get an option to choose between all ages or adult content at the start of the flash.

Edit: Never mind it seems that the one in the op is the all ages version.
Wait really? So there isn't any way to turn on the 18+ content in the newest patch?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes