Ren'Py - Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DavidB1

In short, loving it. Very light, funny and sexy at the same time. The dev knows how to tease and keep your dick hard with those images and dialogues, that's for sure. Looking forward to the future updates. Keep it up!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Beleg777

The game is mind-blowing! It's very sexual, even sexually liberated but it is much deeper then in other games - it is also about specific connection between sexuality end emotions. The "supernatural" story is awesome, the visual site is great, sex scenes are really hot and the game is extremely funny!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

disposablelighter

I've been playing this since the beginning but this review is for content maybe around version 1.8.

You will know from the first few minutes of this game whether it's to your taste or not. The way the renders display sticks out to me, lots of facial expressions and slight movements during scenes. The protagonist also is quite naive, honest to a fault, a bit silly, engages in copious inner monologuing, and breaks the fourth wall. The reason for all this actually makes a lot of sense once you get more story information but I could see it being grating if you're expecting sex right off the bat or aren't interested in the inner life of a baby gay.

This VN is romantic above all else. The protagonist spends a lot of time having heart to hearts with those around him, grappling with his feelings and the nature of encounters, as well as going on very nice, to the point of making me jealous, dates. The connections he makes are believable and the relationships are healthy and "normal." Everyone is more experienced than he is, yet nobody is interested in taking advantage of him. In some cases, they are just as insecure and wary as he is.

I don't play this for the sex scenes, though they are precious and well done. You will get a lot of periphery dong right off the bat, you know, to help aid you in your decision of who to pursue I guess. It doesn't particularly matter since everyone is packing. There is a nice variety to the men that I can sit here and confidently state I like Bernie most.

Always looking forward to updates, they make my day, though I wish Pippo were around more. I miss that silly dog.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DWolfAmarok

So far love it. All the characters are likeable, which to me that's something. Granted there's only a few of them. But I rather have less, well written and developed characters that I like that having an army of half baked characters where I dislike most.
    The overall story it's on the unique side. Can't think of any game I've played with a similar one. Still early on the story but nothing to complain. Interactions between characters is very entertaining. Good writing. Ray's teasings are fun and not made in a creepy way. So you get laugh out of them.
    And it has good visuals. Not just pretty characters but backgrounds and surroundings.
    Also the developer is very engaging. Interact with us and keep us updated. Friendly individual too.
    It's a game worth giving a try at the very least. Highly recommend.