muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
I have a trouble on a farm, one of captives won't sign a contract. Fully A/T/V trained message, fully corrupted and broken/no need to flog message, still won't. Has will 20 is that too much? Seems I can't lower her will below 20.
PS: She signed after several days. Have no clue what changed.

Last edited:

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Yet again another losing corruption bug. Girl have corruption 40 and if I press "Leave" (end of sex session) she loses corruption (she is in "Sexual Partners", Paris Diamond).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Yet again another losing corruption bug. Girl have corruption 40 and if I press "Leave" (end of sex session) she loses corruption (she is in "Sexual Partners", Paris Diamond).
Hmm, I'm not sure what to do with this one. Paris still has all of her virginities intact. The question is, how corrupted can a girl get while still being a virgin (all three)?

The corruption variable/stat is for sexual corruption. Lust is for overall sexual desire. Horniness is a fluctuating stat which shows how horny a person is at any given moment.

I'm willing to entertain ideas but it isn't practical for a girl to have a high corruption stat and still be a complete virgin. Currently, if a girl is a complete virgin, the highest her corruption stat can get is 30 which reflects that she is roughly 1/3 of the way to being totally sexually corrupted.

It does look like a bug because her corruption lowers. Perhaps I'll add a bunch of code which prevents her corruption from going above 30 if she is a complete virgin. I'd have to add it in numerous places which would be a pain...

Last edited:

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Hmm, I'm not sure what to do with this one. Paris still has all of her virginities intact. The question is, how corrupted can a girl get while still being a virgin (all three)?

The corruption variable/stat is for sexual corruption. Lust is for overall sexual desire. Horniness is a fluctuating stat which shows how horny a person is at any given moment.

I'm willing to entertain ideas but it isn't practical for a girl to have a high corruption stat and still be a complete virgin. Currently, if a girl is a complete virgin, the highest her corruption stat can get is 30 which reflects that she is roughly 1/3 of the way to being totally sexually corrupted.

It does look like a bug because her corruption lowers. Perhaps I'll add a bunch of code which prevents her corruption from going above 30 if she is a complete virgin. I'd have to add it in numerous places which would be a pain...
I assure you that this behavior is not typical for the game. In many playthroughs I've seen many times girls get corrupted far past 30 with A/T/V virginities. And to consider a girl complete incorruptible virgin if she just doing BJs is very doubtful. And it also kinda counterproductive for the game because it prohibits from starting sex with anal (AFAIK girl need high corruption to loose anal virginity to well hung MC)

Reactions: Skalli

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I assure you that this behavior is not typical for the game. In many playthroughs I've seen many times girls get corrupted far past 30 with A/T/V virginities. And to consider a girl complete incorruptible virgin if she just doing BJs is very doubtful. And it also kinda counterproductive for the game because it prohibits from starting sex with anal (AFAIK girl need high corruption to loose anal virginity to well hung MC)
Thank you for your feedback!

You are correct, it isn't typical for the game and was added in a recent patch. I understand what you are saying but feel that the current solution is more realistic overall. Few start off their sex lives by going straight to anal without doing deepthroat or vaginal sex first. The sex system is generous and it is easily obtainable to take all three of of girl's virginities in a single sex session.

It is possible to go straight to anal if the girl is very drunk or drunk with an aphrodisiac. This console command will make a girl open to just about anything during sex:

no_boring=1 & aphrodisiac=1 & drunk=4 & helpless=1

I'll leave it up to the community. If the consensus is for me to remove the corruption restriction then I'll remove it.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for your feedback!

You are correct, it isn't typical for the game and was added in a recent patch. I understand what you are saying but feel that the current solution is more realistic overall. Few start off their sex lives by going straight to anal without doing deepthroat or vaginal sex first. The sex system is generous and it is easily obtainable to take all three of of girl's virginities in a single sex session.

It is possible to go straight to anal if the girl is very drunk or drunk with an aphrodisiac. This console command will make a girl open to just about anything during sex:

no_boring=1 & aphrodisiac=1 & drunk=4 & helpless=1

I'll leave it up to the community. If the consensus is for me to remove the corruption restriction then I'll remove it.
Going straight to anal can be caused not only by corruption but also as method of avoiding pregnancy or "sparing" V for a husband. Also we talking not about perfect virgins here, that corruption added by BJs. And with your current implementation these "virgins" will never swallow after hundreds of BJs, AFAIK girl need about 50(?) corruption for that.
Frankly, I don't care about consensus, game less enjoyable for me with this particular change, I'll drop it for time being. Too bad.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Going straight to anal can be caused not only by corruption but also as method of avoiding pregnancy or "sparing" V for a husband. Also we talking not about perfect virgins here, that corruption added by BJs. And with your current implementation these "virgins" will never swallow after hundreds of BJs, AFAIK girl need about 50(?) corruption for that.
Frankly, I don't care about consensus, game less enjoyable for me with this particular change, I'll drop it for time being. Too bad.
You're misrepresenting the facts. With the current implementation, the corruption maximum for complete virgins is only adjusted after sex, not during. So it is easy to get a virgin to deepthroat by raising her corruption. You just have to raise it during the sex session.

There are only three virginities in this game: Throat, Vaginal, Anal
BJs don't count or remove a girl's status as a complete virgin.
The player can still preserve a girl's vaginal virginity by doing BJs, then Deepthroat, then Anal.

What you are trying to do is take a complete virgin and raise her corruption to the point of allowing anal without taking any of her virginities first. Anal is the hardest of the three virginities to take! Blowjobs should only raise corruption to a certain point. The corruption stat represents the level of sexual corruption. I don't see a complete virgin having a corruption score of 60. I'm sorry but I'm not seeing it.

I'm sorry that you don't like the current implementation.

I play numerous games on this site. If I don't like something, I edit the code and change it. Everyone and anyone is welcome to do the same. QSP is one of the easiest coding languages to learn and edit. When I first started with QSP, it was so straightforward that I was able to start coding right away.

There is no need to be rude. I understand that you are passionate about your position but a friendly discourse is nearly always the best approach.

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
Just wanted to say this is a pretty great game so far and keep up the good work!!!!

But a couple of things I wanted to mention:

1-

• Gang members must have all four firearms (handgun, shotgun, automatic, sniper rifle) to start shooting training now so they can become proficient with all firearm types
May want to double think this as it kinda seems absurd. People only get proficient at weapons they use. Makes sense right? And so when they are "training", they only rank up the training on the weapons they use. Still with me? So why would every one need a sniper rifle? I mean like am I really going to have over 100 people use a sniper rifle at the same time? Now I hope your understanding what I am trying to say here. (Maybe just rank up only the weapons they posses instead of making every one have each and every weapon?) FYI- Not every one in the army has all weapon proficiencies nor do they carry every type of weapon. Same goes for any historical event in the US Mofia.

2- My character started with the boxer background. I am ranked number 1 in the amateur boxing sector, but for some reason I can not find out how to interact with any kind of professional boxing. My prof box rating is like 10,000. What am i doing wrong?

3- I have no idea how to enroll in college. I didnt choose that route for my background. But people go to college all the time as older adults. Its just not typical mainstream. I just assumed that I could enroll at a later time. Can this be fixed? I really dont want to reroll my character and start over.

Thanks again !

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Just wanted to say this is a pretty great game so far and keep up the good work!!!!

But a couple of things I wanted to mention:

1-

• Gang members must have all four firearms (handgun, shotgun, automatic, sniper rifle) to start shooting training now so they can become proficient with all firearm types
May want to double think this as it kinda seems absurd. People only get proficient at weapons they use. Makes sense right? And so when they are "training", they only rank up the training on the weapons they use. Still with me? So why would every one need a sniper rifle? I mean like am I really going to have over 100 people use a sniper rifle at the same time? Now I hope your understanding what I am trying to say here. (Maybe just rank up only the weapons they posses instead of making every one have each and every weapon?) FYI- Not every one in the army has all weapon proficiencies nor do they carry every type of weapon. Same goes for any historical event in the US Mofia.

2- My character started with the boxer background. I am ranked number 1 in the amateur boxing sector, but for some reason I can not find out how to interact with any kind of professional boxing. My prof box rating is like 10,000. What am i doing wrong?

3- I have no idea how to enroll in college. I didnt choose that route for my background. But people go to college all the time as older adults. Its just not typical mainstream. I just assumed that I could enroll at a later time. Can this be fixed? I really dont want to reroll my character and start over.

Thanks again !
#1 - Simplicity is chosen here instead of being totally realistic. In order to do what you suggest, I'd have to track all four firearm types separately with competency in each individual firearm. I'd have to add training for each firearm type (would be a pain for the player IMO). I'd then have to check what firearm the gunman for the robbery is using and check the specific firearm skill. Yes, this would be more realistic but isn't in the scope of what I'm willing to change at this point. I'm mainly just doing bug fixes while throwing in a few quick and easy feature enhancements. I agree with you but this probably won't be implemented by me.

#2 - Max out your level of Amateur boxing (Master of Sports) and then talk to the coach at the Boxing Hall of Pain in the Slums District.

#3 - This is working as designed. There is no bug here. They are intended as separate playthroughs. There are different focuses for each playthrough.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

Reactions: Warscared

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi, I tried to search for a solution to my broblem but could't find anything about it, so here's my issue:

Evil 2 - 0_70.7z - patch4

during the game, the more I hire gang members - whores - slaves the more the game takes time to move from an area to another, until it definitely crashes. Do someone have an idea about why it occurs? And possibly a solution? My pc is not a potato but neither a high end one.

• Thinking Face

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi, I tried to search for a solution to my broblem but could't find anything about it, so here's my issue:

Evil 2 - 0_70.7z - patch4

during the game, the more I hire gang members - whores - slaves the more the game takes time to move from an area to another, until it definitely crashes. Do someone have an idea about why it occurs? And possibly a solution? My pc is not a potato but neither a high end one.
You're welcome to post a save game and I'll take a look. I've had save games with over 300 NPCs and it never crashed. It does take longer to start a new day with a high amount of NPCs but it's never crashed, at least not any time recently.

If you don't have an add-on graphics card then you could be running out of video memory. When this happens you either have to exit the game and restart or reboot your computer.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You're welcome to post a save game and I'll take a look. I've had save games with over 300 NPCs and it never crashed. It does take longer to start a new day with a high amount of NPCs but it's never crashed, at least not any time recently.

If you don't have an add-on graphics card then you could be running out of video memory. When this happens you either have to exit the game and restart or reboot your computer.
I have 2 video cards, one integrated with motherboard (intel graphics 620) and a Nvidia ge force 930mx with 1GB ram dedicated. Not the top nowadays, but every game on this site has never got any issues except Evil2; for istance, I also played Girl Life in QSP and never got crahses, freezings or slowing down gameplay.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I have 2 video cards, one integrated with motherboard (intel graphics 620) and a Nvidia ge force 930mx with 1GB ram dedicated. Not the top nowadays, but every game on this site has never got any issues except Evil2; for istance, I also played Girl Life in QSP and never got crahses, freezings or slowing down gameplay.
I didn't experience any problems with your save game. The video player for QSP isn't optimized well and it tends to fill up the video card memory rather quickly. 1 GB of video memory is really low in 2024. Girl Life has few videos and mostly just images. Girl Life also doesn't generate random NPCs like Evil 2 does. Most NPCs in Girl Life have roughly 12 stats while NPCs in Evil 2 have close to 100. They are very different games.

Your computer specs are most likely the issue. Evil 2 does tend to be more resource heavy than other games on this site. If you can duplicate a freeze or crash I'm happy to take a look but it's most likely being caused by running out of video memory. The only time I have a moderate pause in the game is when starting a new day. FYI - You have a bunch of NPCs in prison that you need to get out.

I'm sorry that the game isn't performing well for you. Upgrading or replacing your computer is likely the only fix.

Reactions: Kite80

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I have similar issues (old PC). I see it when images are not beeing loaded properly. Then i save and restart the game and it works again.
If i continue to play at that point it will crash soon.
I usually have to restart the game once an hour. The issue is with the qsp player software and there is not much we can do about it.
I have the same issue with all qsp games, some take longer before the problem appears (2-3 hours of playing instead of 1) but it will appear.
A new PC would most likely help, maybe this year at some point.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
This game seriously needs a compressed version...
I agree but I'd prefer that it's lossless. The video file size could be reduced by 33% without quality loss in most cases. The images could probably be reduced by 50% without quality loss.

A lossless version would still be at least 12 GB. Most compressed versions out there aren't lossless. They favor file size over image and video quality. They degrade the artistic quality of the author's game. I guess if that's the only way some players can play the game then it's better than nothing...

The main problem with compressed versions is that the person doing the compression (through batch scripts mostly) doesn't test their product. They just assume it works. I've seen too many bug reports throughout the forums caused by these compressed versions. The author gets blamed when it wasn't their fault.

Compressed versions are helpful for those with less than ideal hardware or who have difficulties downloading large files.

The main thing that's stopping the compressors from doing this game is due to the videos and pictures being spread out through numerous folders (instead of being consolidated into a few folders like all the Ren'Py games). 3,229 videos and 3,171 pictures is a lot more work than compressors are used to. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing someone do a lossless version that is done well and tested.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Even if you use low compression with the new H.265 codec, without any loss of quality, you would get a smaller file than with H.264 MP4s.

Anyways, lossless is usually a placebo when working with already compressed videos...

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thank you guys for your replies about my issues, I've followed all the hints I could, except buying a newer pc (I'd like to, but my current budget says I can't right now. Yes, my budget is an evil bastard :-D )
A few more tricks I did: turn sound off and move game folder next to the root folder; got a tiny improvement, or to better say, more gameplay time before things get too hard for my hardware

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes