Mar 29, 2018
EVIL 2 - Version 1.3

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the gangbang with gang slut counter not increasing
  • Fixed the gandbang with gang slut / cumdump event so that you can't do the event with all whores
  • Fixed text formatting issues in a few locations

New Features / Enhancements

• Added 12 BDSM anal sex videos to the farm
  • Added 5 BDSM deepthroat videos to the farm
  • Added 12 BDSM vaginal sex videos to the farm
  • Added 10 BDSM flogging videos to the farm

Download

Evil 2 - Version 1.3 Update

Installation
  1. Copy the 'Evil 2 Update 1_3.7z' file to your Evil 2 game folder that contains the QSP file and 'pic' folder (folder name 'Evil' which is under the 'Evil 2' folder)
  2. Right-click on the 'Evil 2 Update 1_3.7z' file - select '7-zip' - select 'Extract Here' (if you are asked to merge or overwrite, select 'Yes')

Update Notes

This update requires the base game - EVIL 2 1.1 to be installed first (if you haven't already). This update also requires the version 1.2 update to be installed first.

New save games are not required but you will have to advance to a new day if using an existing save game for the new features to work correctly. If you run into problems try typing the following into the spectre1viper command injector: gs'dinsex' & gs 'dyn2'

The video quality isn't as good as I'd hoped for with the BDSM videos. It is especially difficult to find good quality HD bdsm videos with good scenes (usually it's one or the other, not both). I chose good scenes over HD video in most cases because it fit the game a lot better.

This may be my last update for a while. I will still check this forum occasionally for bug reports. Happy Gaming! :love:
Thanks for keeping this alive, it deserves it.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
  • Fixed two cases in the code where you could have sex with children
What do u mean?
Sex with 0 age (bug in age)
Or sex with 14 year old (which was disabled , or was it 13? Cannot remember precisely)

Also , are u planing to implement some unfinished features like "ass to mouth"
Which is implemented by game code , but not finished?
( threes more examples )

How about putting this to git or something , so ppl can contribute.
Example , i did modify that if u killed the leader of blacks , u could still import black women .
Or i changed nearly all vids to POV instead of 3th person.

I never published mi mods , as they tend to change gameplay , and would need to write an Option code , to allow players to enable/disable certain content.

Long story short.
Are u planing to add more contend , or just bug fixes mainly in the future.

Mar 21, 2018
What do u mean?
Sex with 0 age (bug in age)
Or sex with 14 year old (which was disabled , or was it 13? Cannot remember precisely)

Also , are u planing to implement some unfinished features like "ass to mouth"
Which is implemented by game code , but not finished?
( threes more examples )

How about putting this to git or something , so ppl can contribute.
Example , i did modify that if u killed the leader of blacks , u could still import black women .
Or i changed nearly all vids to POV instead of 3th person.

I never published mi mods , as they tend to change gameplay , and would need to write an Option code , to allow players to enable/disable certain content.

Long story short.
Are u planing to add more contend , or just bug fixes mainly in the future.
1. 0 - 13 years old
2. ass to mouth is already implemented. You just do anal and then go immediately to oral (blowjob or deepthroat). There isn't an option specifically for ass to mouth. The girl will usually make a comment when you do ass to mouth.
3. I'm a casual programmer. I'm just playing with it but nothing long term or serious. I am willing to fix most bugs however if they aren't too time consuming. I don't have any plans with the game currently but I may still add a few things at my own leisure.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
1. 0 - 13 years old
2. ass to mouth is already implemented. You just do anal and then go immediately to oral (blowjob or deepthroat). There isn't an option specifically for ass to mouth. The girl will usually make a comment when you do ass to mouth.
3. I'm a casual programmer. I'm just playing with it but nothing long term or serious. I am willing to fix most bugs however if they aren't too time consuming. I don't have any plans with the game currently but I may still add a few things at my own leisure.
So i downloaded 1.1 with 1.2 and 1.3

1. in that case , u have to implement 14,15,16
As i looked on the distribution . u forgot to put them in
Example : if preage=0:birthyear[num]=year-rand(17,40)
U have to edit that to: if preage=0:birthyear[num]=year-rand(14,40)
Otherwise u will not encounter them , u have to impliment them not just enable.
And it has to be adjuced in each location.

In what i meant , that the description was lacking/nonexistent example:

if from_ass>0:
if corr[npc]>=60:
if dom[npc]>=60:
otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>']-=2
otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']-=2
dom[npc]-=1
'<<$name[npc]>> - Stop it now! You just pulled your dick out of my ass! It`s humiliating!'
else
'<<$name[npc]>> sucks your <<$temptext>> dick that you just pulled out of her ass..'

The description is lacking , and i was asking if u are going to make a better text/interaction .
Not just ass to mouth , but more as a general better description

Ah very good . Hope u keep dropping an update from time to time .
Glad the game is not dead .

Mar 21, 2018
So i downloaded 1.1 with 1.2 and 1.3

1. in that case , u have to implement 14,15,16
As i looked on the distribution . u forgot to put them in
Example : if preage=0:birthyear[num]=year-rand(17,40)
U have to edit that to: if preage=0:birthyear[num]=year-rand(14,40)
Otherwise u will not encounter them , u have to impliment them not just enable.
And it has to be adjuced in each location.

In what i meant , that the description was lacking/nonexistent example:

if from_ass>0:
if corr[npc]>=60:
if dom[npc]>=60:
otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>']-=2
otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']-=2
dom[npc]-=1
'<<$name[npc]>> - Stop it now! You just pulled your dick out of my ass! It`s humiliating!'
else
'<<$name[npc]>> sucks your <<$temptext>> dick that you just pulled out of her ass..'

The description is lacking , and i was asking if u are going to make a better text/interaction .
Not just ass to mouth , but more as a general better description

Ah very good . Hope u keep dropping an update from time to time .
Glad the game is not dead .
1. I understand what you are saying but I did it that way on purpose. Currently, the game's minimum age for character generation (besides baby births) is 16 years old. You have to use the spectre1viper command injector to get them down to age 14 or 15. Some players, including myself, feel that younger than 16 is a bit creepy and has a child vibe to it. This was discussed much earlier in this thread. Some countries have the 'age of consent' as low as age 14 so the code was modified with this minimum age limit even though the game doesn't generate NPCs younger than age 16. I hope this makes sense.
2. Agreed, but I don't have plans to implement this currently.

Reactions: kronmar

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Mar 21, 2018
Well , if u wanna play female , feel free to try out :

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-v10319-fix1-hivoltage.31611/

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-mod-reworked-english-v190903.34479/

Its basically the same , just more buggy
U can also easily enable Female play in Evil 2 , just edit Qsp , and delete the Disable .
Basically nothing in ripped out (all icons and vids are there for fem play), so u can . Its just , that it will be shit .

Have a nice day :)
Evil 2 is a remake of Evil so a lot will be similar but lots of things will be different also. They aren't basically the same. Lots of hard work went into Evil 2 and lots of improvements and enhancements were made. Evil 2 is also a lot more focused than Evil in order to eliminate a lot of bugs.

You can't easily enable female MC in Evil 2. Lots of changes would have to be made in character generation and other areas of the code. It wouldn't work well even if it was allowed (as you mention yourself). Evil had lots of bugs for female MC that caused story progression to fail (just read the original Evil game thread and the Evil mod thread). Most of these issues have not been addressed since the female MC path was never tested in Evil 2.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Evil 2 is a remake of Evil so a lot will be similar but lots of things will be different also. They aren't basically the same. Lots of hard work went into Evil 2 and lots of improvements and enhancements were made. Evil 2 is also a lot more focused than Evil in order to eliminate a lot of bugs.

You can't easily enable female MC in Evil 2. Lots of changes would have to be made in character generation and other areas of the code. It wouldn't work well even if it was allowed (as you mention yourself). Evil had lots of bugs for female MC that caused story progression to fail (just read the original Evil game thread and the Evil mod thread). Most of these issues have not been addressed since the female MC path was never tested in Evil 2.
U clearly missed the point of mi massage , and assumed aggressive position...
Ok then , here we go...

1. Evil 2 is a remake of Evil so a lot will be similar but lots of things will be different also.
No... EVIL 2 is a remake of EVIL reworked . Its a Mod of a Mod

2.They aren't basically the same.
YES they are , Basically means , in its Basis (even old code left in there , take a look if u dare)

3.Lots of hard work went into Evil 2 and lots of improvements and enhancements were made.
Did i deny that somewhere? Show me , and i swear i will retract the massage where i wrote that.

4.Evil 2 is also a lot more focused than Evil in order to eliminate a lot of bugs.
Focused on male play , yes . U guess was right on point , i approve.

5.You can't easily enable female MC in Evil 2. Lots of changes would have to be made in character generation and other areas of the code.
Took me 10 minutes to enable fem MC (only creation), but to enable everything , that would take a loot longer.

6.It wouldn't work well even if it was allowed (as you mention yourself). Evil had lots of bugs for female MC that caused story progression to fail (just read the original Evil game thread and the Evil mod thread). Most of these issues have not been addressed since the female MC path was never tested in Evil 2.
It would work , it would be buggy as shit , but working . Worst case scenario , it can be ported from EVIL reworked.

Bonus : I suggested these 2 (other EVIL games), because they are the closest to EVIL 2 , that was the main purpose .

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
@Banschi

I didn't assume that you had an aggressive position or attitude. I also didn't miss the message.

Nearly all players are already aware of the original game as it lists it several times on the OP. The game also lists using the mod for the game on the opening screen of Evil 2 and on the OP.

I just didn't agree with most of it. No offense intended or implied. I don't claim to be the authority on this game either, just to make that clear. We'll just have to agree to disagree. :)

Last edited:

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
@Banschi

I didn't assume that you had an aggressive position or attitude. I also didn't miss the message.

Nearly all players are already aware of the original game as it lists it several times on the OP. The game also lists using the mod for the game on the opening screen of Evil 2 and on the OP.

I just didn't agree with most of it. No offense intended or implied. I don't claim to be the authority on this game either, just to make that clear. We'll just have to agree to disagree. :)
Oki , so it was a kind of a misunderstanding .
Cause that post of urs looked pretty aggressive/condensending .

So , as a peace pipe im offering "Lay on back" BJ

(its ur 1.3v , and i changed nothing , just added code . So it runs on the same $d_blowjob)

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes