Mar 21, 2018
please do fully implement the tf aspect of this game the basics already there and keep building on it from there the first one was so much better because of it for the freedom it gives you add that to the improved mechanics and interface you guys did it would be awesome
Stick with the first game then because I have no plans on changing this.

I think more events should be added related to massages, jealous husbands discovering you are fucking their wives, etc.
I've thought about the jealous husbands and adding some random events for that. I agree.

will there ever be anything to do with your family.
Possibly, but I'm taking a break from the game at the moment. It would be a lot of work to introduce family members into the game. I'm not opposed to doing it but it would be a good time investment (2-3 months of development time to do it right). I struggle with the creative side of things and am much better with coding.

sss1sss11

Jun 11, 2017
26 time/s Brooke and I had sex.
6 time/s she sucked your cock.
5 time/s you fucked her.

How is this possible? It seems that something has broken in the register. Vaginal sex was all 26 times, that's for sure.

Slipnslide

Feb 28, 2020
The file is too big to download from Mega for free and the google drive link says that too many people have downloaded it and it's blocking me from doing so :(

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The file is too big to download from Mega for free and the google drive link says that too many people have downloaded it and it's blocking me from doing so :(
Same here but seems to be downloading after I got their stupid application installed on Mega. I miss when Mega was owned by Kim Dotcom.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Hello,
Let me start by saying that this is one of my favorite games on this site! I have a few issues:

1) I keep losing weight, too much training?
2) Was doing hospital experiments and suddenly dick goes from 6cm hard to 28cm, it's shrinking back but oh so slowly. Sometimes experiments have effect of 'your nipples/butt/chest itch' but nothing happens?
3) Can't rent apartment. I got married and got a message that I would have to move out of dorm, but kept staying in it. Got moved to apartment after I dropped out (but I want to continue studying so that's not an option).
4) Mini icon shows same male face from start of game, face desc. reads as 'Teenage guy. Beautiful female face."
5) Is the gloryhole bugged? If you use it, it reads as 'blowjobs GIVEN'. Also the text cuts off abruptly.

Any tips where to find estrogen or develop body into female?

Thanks for a wonderful game!

Reactions: Carloschacal2

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tf elements are leftovers from prev game or something like that. so it is not intended and mantained properly.
i know only scarface pachino guy from the club who can sell you some some pills after you play cards with him and maybe buy regular drugs.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
tf elements are leftovers from prev game or something like that. so it is not intended and mantained properly.
i know only scarface pachino guy from the club who can sell you some some pills after you play cards with him and maybe buy regular drugs.
So wait, the whole body changes are not intended to happen? What about the pictures for MC being female that is in pic folder?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
to put it shortly - not intended. i cannot add much to what i have said. it probably was in evil 1 or could have been in evil 2 but the person who mantains the game (=/= original dev) doesnt focus on that

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So wait, the whole body changes are not intended to happen? What about the pictures for MC being female that is in pic folder?
The original game had the ability for you to start as a female or trans character but spectreviper chose to abandon those options when he started this project since they weren't something he was into and would probably get crappy updates anyways. So any encounters you currently have in game with transforming is from the previous Evil game. Which was abandoned by the original dev.
I haven't actually looked at this game in over a year and was curious where it was going. Kind of wish I didn't delete some of my stuff now, like the body pics for the women, not much of a variety now.

Mar 21, 2018
The file isn't too big to download from Mega. You just have to wait and it will allow you to download the rest. Use the Mega Sync app which makes the process much easier. You can also easily trick Mega into continuing the download by changing your IP address. The limits are tied to your IP address. I use a VPN which allows me to do this easily.

1. Download and run 'MEGASync'
  2. Download the file - select to download with MEGASync
  3. When you hit your limit, close MEGASync
  4. Change your IP address (a VPN makes it easy)
  5. Run MEGASync again - the download will resume and finish
Even if you can't change your IP address, you only have to wait for like 5 hours or so for the download to continue.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The file isn't too big to download from Mega. You just have to wait and it will allow you to download the rest. Use the Mega Sync app which makes the process much easier. You can also easily trick Mega into continuing the download by changing your IP address. The limits are tied to your IP address. I use a VPN which allows me to do this easily.

1. Download and run 'MEGASync'
  2. Download the file - select to download with MEGASync
  3. When you hit your limit, close MEGASync
  4. Change your IP address (a VPN makes it easy)
  5. Run MEGASync again - the download will resume and finish
Even if you can't change your IP address, you only have to wait for like 5 hours or so for the download to continue.
It was telling me I had downloaded too much from my IP and hadn't downloaded anything yesterday. Mega sync worked but think they just want you to use their app more often now.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
The original game had the ability for you to start as a female or trans character but spectreviper chose to abandon those options when he started this project since they weren't something he was into and would probably get crappy updates anyways. So any encounters you currently have in game with transforming is from the previous Evil game. Which was abandoned by the original dev.
I haven't actually looked at this game in over a year and was curious where it was going. Kind of wish I didn't delete some of my stuff now, like the body pics for the women, not much of a variety now.
Yea I looked into the first game, but it's very poorly translated. This being version 1+ I was hoping for a more polished game.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yea I looked into the first game, but it's very poorly translated. This being version 1+ I was hoping for a more polished game.
There's not really a standard for version numbers but most of the people on the site use the 0.1 versioning system. However there is a bit to do for what there is. Gangs don't seem to be active anymore, so stuck with Mabuta taking your money.

Reactions: Carloschacal2
Mar 21, 2018
The main reason was code problems and time. It would have taken him close to a year to get all those options to function properly. He chose to streamline it and clean up the messy code base. The problem with the original game is that nothing worked well. If players want all those options they can play the buggy original.

spectre1viper made the mistake of remaking the game with just the male protagonist part of it working well and then few were happy. Anytime you remove features players will complain nonstop. I would have done the same thing honestly. Players would have never gotten EVIL 2 otherwise, most likely, because it would have taken close to a year to get the existing functionality working correctly. The code base was just too messy.

He also make the mistake of starting with version 1.0 instead of 0.1. Everyone thought it was a fully polished completed game and it wasn't.

He poured tons of hours into the project in a short amount of time and even worked through Christmas and New Years and then a hater posted a hate review of the game and then that was it. He was done. There was a lot more to it than that but I don't want to write a novel...

Mar 21, 2018
26 time/s Brooke and I had sex.
6 time/s she sucked your cock.
5 time/s you fucked her.

How is this possible? It seems that something has broken in the register. Vaginal sex was all 26 times, that's for sure.
Did you invite her over to your place 26 separate times? The game counts it as having sex if you invite the girl to your home. Even if you just make out it counts. Your stats are definitely fishy. I tested it out and every time I had vaginal sex with a girl it increased her fuck count. I'm not sure what is causing this without steps to duplicate.

Mar 21, 2018
Hello,
Let me start by saying that this is one of my favorite games on this site! I have a few issues:

2) Was doing hospital experiments and suddenly dick goes from 6cm hard to 28cm, it's shrinking back but oh so slowly. Sometimes experiments have effect of 'your nipples/butt/chest itch' but nothing happens?
3) Can't rent apartment. I got married and got a message that I would have to move out of dorm, but kept staying in it. Got moved to apartment after I dropped out (but I want to continue studying so that's not an option).
4) Mini icon shows same male face from start of game, face desc. reads as 'Teenage guy. Beautiful female face."
5) Is the gloryhole bugged? If you use it, it reads as 'blowjobs GIVEN'. Also the text cuts off abruptly.

There is no feminization of males in EVIL 2. The tags don't list it. EVIL 2 only contains what the tags show. I'm sorry to everyone that the game doesn't have transgender, female, gay, and male feminization protagonists. It would take six months or more to add all that back in correctly. None of that interests me. The game really needs a team of developers if something like that is attempted. You'll notice that the most popular and best games on this site are very focused and don't try to be all things to all people (tons of starting options with the MC).

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The main reason was code problems and time. It would have taken him close to a year to get all those options to function properly. He chose to streamline it and clean up the messy code base. The problem with the original game is that nothing worked well. If players want all those options they can play the buggy original.

spectre1viper made the mistake of remaking the game with just the male protagonist part of it working well and then few were happy. Anytime you remove features players will complain nonstop. I would have done the same thing honestly. Players would have never gotten EVIL 2 otherwise, most likely, because it would have taken close to a year to get the existing functionality working correctly. The code base was just too messy.

He also make the mistake of starting with version 1.0 instead of 0.1. Everyone thought it was a fully polished completed game and it wasn't.

He poured tons of hours into the project in a short amount of time and even worked through Christmas and New Years and then a hater posted a hate review of the game and then that was it. He was done. There was a lot more to it than that but I don't want to write a novel...
Actually I knew about it, was actually working on this with him for a bit. Though my focus was more on getting other races into the game, translating and his was getting the game working period. Original game was a mess, I tried to clean it up but it was just bad as hell.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
There is no feminization of males in EVIL 2. The tags don't list it. EVIL 2 only contains what the tags show. I'm sorry to everyone that the game doesn't have transgender, female, gay, and male feminization protagonists. It would take six months or more to add all that back in correctly. None of that interests me. The game really needs a team of developers if something like that is attempted. You'll notice that the most popular and best games on this site are very focused and don't try to be all things to all people (tons of starting options with the MC).
That makes sense. It will probably take more than 6months to completely remove all the leftover stuff, though, quite a few transformation related things still present.

Is there a tag for eating your own cum? Because this game has it.

What about other questions I had? Any insight?

Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

1 - I've never really payed attention to my weight in game. How much weight loss are we talking about?
2 - Would you rather the hospital experiments be disabled since a lot of them are feminization oriented?
3 - How would you like this to work? The dorms aren't for married people. You need to rent an apartment or own the mansion.
4 - Need a screenshot and save game to see what is happening here. It is possible for a man to have a feminine face.
5 - I'll look into it.

I haven't decided what my plans are for this game but I'll look at these for my next update.

What transformation elements are still in the game aside from some of the hospital experiments? I enabled some of the drugs that spectre1viper disabled with the disclaimer that they weren't to be used for male to female transformation. They can be given to female NPCs to change their appearance. If they are confusing I can disable them again.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes