Seeking Evil Fem Protagonist

jzage123

Oct 29, 2017
Yo I'm looking for RPGM games in which a female protagonist either starts off evil/part of an evil organization or gains the option to join one after certan corruption. I'm trying to look for games that have gameplay after you become evil, like you fight your past organization or your companions etc, not like Melty's in which after you become evil/corrupt its just text and the game ends.
Kinda like Elyse the Devil or Ideology in Friction "Drifter routes"

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirop

Blanton

Jun 8, 2020
Maybe Ship of Servitude if you are ok with a futa protagonist. You basically play as an invader from "the big bad evil empire", using big bad evil tech to enslave some tribes and gain material resources.
Same with this one Insect Rangers but the protagonists are not evil from the start and there is not much sexual content beside text.
Maybe Dark Lord Rises and Dark Lord Returns but you technically don't play as a female the whole time, only in the later parts of both games. Also the MC is not the "evil person doing evil things cuz evil fun" type more like the "ambitious" type, and if they are so IT IS A GRIEVOUS FAULT, grievously hath they answered it.

There are some other games I know but the evil fem protag is usually just an ending, so I'm gonna skip them