RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Title: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)
Developer website:
Language: Chinese - Simplified, English (Partial)
Version: 1.092
Genre: RPG, 2D, Adventure, RPG Maker, bdsm, corruption, amputee, pregnant, more.
Dependancy: RPGVXACE
If you like this game, plz consider support the author on patreon.

Link:

Samples:
无标题2.png

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Even though it's partial, he updates this game every month. No proper entirely in English and might wait for the complete game to be finished.
I'm new to this forum, if non-english contents is not welcomed I'll retrive it.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Depends on how partially translated it is, if the dialogue is translated excluding Menus/UI, It might be allowed to have it's own thread.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I'll keep the request here for now since it has the links to the game, just waiting for confirmation if the translations is sufficient to have it's own thread, it's already been reported too.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like I answered the request.
For the request it depends on the translation, like they said above games shouldn't really be asked for here if they aren't translated to a certain degree. That request has hung around but previous ones have been rejected because of it and the DRM.

As it's not got the DRM you could post your copy in that identification thread, in case this gets rejected.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
For the request it depends on the translation, like they said above games shouldn't really be asked for here if they aren't translated to a certain degree. That request has hung around but previous ones have been rejected because of it and the DRM.

As it's not got the DRM you could post your copy in that identification thread, in case this gets rejected.
Sorry which identification thread, do you mean the request threads you mentioned?

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
And the game after 1.081 is encrypted, and may cause to antivirus software alarm,also,it can't be hook up with translation tools.but you can get unencrypted earlier version like 1.08 to hook,and copy the savefile out to new version and get the double language walkthrough to continue your game.
cinemagic is the game encrypted

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
cinemagic is the game encrypted
I striped the drm, so it's in loose files for "extract and play" (otherwise I wouldn't share it cuz no one can run it without asking the author for the activation code, which is for paid user only). And for these game files, I don't know if they're still encrypted cuz I know little about RPG maker.

Last edited:

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
when i open the game there no game.exe, but when i open rar file they have game.exe . did i do something wrong?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Your AV might have removed the executable since it detected a virus(Possibly False?) when you extracted it

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
when i open the game there no game.exe, but when i open rar file they have game.exe . did i do something wrong?
Oh the .exe file is hidden by default when ripped from drm pack. I always make my windows show system and hidden file then didn't notice that and forgot to change it.
Just edit your folder and search preference, use "show hidden files".

Last edited:
Reactions: K3NJ1

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Oh the .exe file is hidden by default when ripped from drm pack. I always make my windows show system and hidden file then didn't notice that and forgot to change it.
Just edit your folder and search preference, use "show hidden files".
no changes there